Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sorry about the mess chaps, gutted! looks like you were enjoying yourselves. But if it was originally ripped from somewhere then its fair enough. I thought I had just got them nailed as well.

I might get time to race online now! At least until I find a new (legal) project.

P.S The gentleman who raised the issue will not be on my Christmas card list this year!

Well Paul, for all your work you should know we had a blast, really really good races (and I'll use it offline), the cars felt brilliant. Yes, best stick to legal mods though (I didn't know this wasn't).

Two fun races. Had some problems with the brakes in practice and qualify, so for the race I tried to be more gentle on them. Won the first race from pole, Bruno had very good pace aswell.

2nd race decided to not qualify and start from behind with Bruno. Had an issue with my shifter getting it into 4th gear (G25 shifter argh ;) ) and went abit wide and onto the grass for a bit, lost a place to Bruno, then we passed a few trucks and we had some nice fights between us. He well defended the inside line and I couldn't stick a pass on the outside. :thumbsup:

Thx for hosting and cya next time :)

I run one week on Friday, the next on Saturdays and we alternate. I mix up what we run too. So keep an eye on the forum for new race threads, or the calendar.

Ok, I was unaware that you alternated. That's great. 2 extra races per month is probably all the wife would let me get away with anyway. I'll be looking forward to them. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for running such a good GSCE operation here. I'm glad for it. Um, hold on...I've got something brown on my nose, got to go wash it off. Be back later.

Reactions: Nox
I wouldn't know as they were two separate rfactor mods that i downloaded from another site and converted them, then I got to work on the physics, tyres and engines. So technically it was only the graphics left of the mono.

There is a few sr3 mods knocking around for rfactor not sure which one it is but unsurprisingly and rightly so I'm not getting involved with anything like that again. And certainly wouldn't want to put myself or RD in that position again.

This will be my first online race ever in GSC and also I have never used Teamspeak before so excuse me if I mess up something. :D Plus I'm sorry but I don't speak English well but I will try my best. I consider this race as preparation for the "big" race on Friday with the V8 Stock Cars.
I am just finishing up getting my diploma for teaching English as a foreign language, and trust me, your grasp of English is very good. So, don't worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back