Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Good fun guys, Had a little coming together with Sven in race 1 which resulted in damage and a pit stop so I was a lap down but the pace was good.

In race 2 I took advantage of others mistakes and took the win :) but these cars are great! A lot of fun!!

Yeah, enjoyable races and I think the rolling start worked pretty well. I even claimed 2nd place on race 2... there was no way for me to catch Jason, and I started to get a little anxious when Frank was closing fast, but I think he crashed out... phew! (I don't think I ever learned how to do the slow right-handers properly, I noticed I lost a lot of time there)

And thanks @Jörn Horbelt for the setup, got me in the 1:16:xxx for the first time ever during the race!

y6XTDk4.jpg

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up. Please tag me @Nox so I don't miss your sign up.

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Server Password: click here
Racing Rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and the person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Auto-Clutch available. Remember to fix a button for the push to pass speed boost which can be used a number of times in the race. Once pressed and used it has a period of time before it can be used again.

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Andrew James
  2. Jeff Lasecki
  3. Warren Schembri
  4. Paul Hurlow
  5. Ryan Seltzer
  6. Tal Segal
  7. Joshua Vorderman
  8. Tuomas Lankinen
  9. Yuri Kasdorp
  10. Jörn Horbelt
  11. Dean Solomon [MAYBE]
  12. Sven-Arne Andersson
  13. Srinath Sundareswaran
  14. Jason Skyring
  15. Mark Breslin
  16. Anestis Genidounias
  17. Stig Bidstrup [MAYBE]
  18. Enzo Fazzi [RACE 2, MAYBE]
  19. Theo van den Brink
  20. Andrew Harper
  21. Driver
  22. Driver

Last edited:
Ap9iJgu.jpg

Race 1
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

Note: These vehicles do not have a pit speed limiter. Pit speed limits still in effect, maintain the limit manually.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs,see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Jeff Lasecki
  2. Joshua Vorderman [RACE 2]
  3. Jörn Horbelt
  4. Srinath Sundareswaran [MAYBE]
  5. Tal Segal
  6. Yuri Kasdorp [MAYBE]
  7. Anestis Genidounias
  8. Jose Carlos Blanco
  9. Ryan Seltzer
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Last edited:
We wondered what happened, there was a vote to forward through warm up because second race and small group. You should join us on team speak it's a chuckle:D

How many times do I need to tell people to stick to the schedule? Do not vote a session forward except to go to quali according to the schedule. And this is exactly the reason why - it means people miss races. (And warmup is only 3 minutes, it's not a long wait)

I've started adding this info into the race threads:

Come on guys, please don't make me ask again :thumbsup:

Apart from that I am happy you all had fun and that the formation lap went well. I'm going to get the replay off the server and take a proper look, but sounds like we can use it more often for the MR18s. Great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%