v6T 18k & 15k Revs Sound Mod

Misc v6T 18k & 15k Revs Sound Mod 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
HeskeyBoy21 submitted a new resource:

v6T 18k & 15k Revs Sound Mod - Simulates the sounds of the current V6T Engines pushing to 18k/15k Revs.

View attachment 420869

This is a mod pack that enhances all current v6T Engine Sounds in F1 2020 to simulate higher revs. This was achieved by raising and altering the pitch through trial and error until the correct values were found. This pack also includes optional Brawn GP Exhaust Sounds for louder downshifts!

Video of Mod Pack here:
CLICK ME

Included in Pack:

Read more about this resource...

There is no change when I replace the bdl files, didn't replace the exhaust sounds as it seems to be crashing the game. But shouldn't the sounds become "deeper" if I only replace the bdl files?

There is no change when I replace the bdl files, didn't replace the exhaust sounds as it seems to be crashing the game. But shouldn't the sounds become "deeper" if I only replace the bdl files?
There has to be a change unless they were not actually replaced but put in the wrong location. Did a message come up that you were replacing 4 files with the same names?

There has to be a change unless they were not actually replaced but put in the wrong location. Did a message come up that you were replacing 4 files with the same names?
I just now checked the file sizes to make sure, the files replaced are identical to every kb to the files in the mod. I re-replaced them as well just to make sure. The .bdl files I replaced were in F1 2020/audio/bundles folder. Game version is latest. Hard to explain, but there is no change in the "pitch" or "deepness" of the sounds at all, they sound exactly as before.

I just now checked the file sizes to make sure, the files replaced are identical to every kb to the files in the mod. I re-replaced them as well just to make sure. The .bdl files I replaced were in F1 2020/audio/bundles folder. Game version is latest. Hard to explain, but there is no change in the "pitch" or "deepness" of the sounds at all, they sound exactly as before.
You are not using the ones from the Backup_originals folder are you?

Last edited:
for some reason, after i installed Brawn GP and 15k rpm mod, i only has one sound coming from my speaker/headset.

before that, i was using only the 18k rpm mod, but the mod was working totally fine, the sound only broke when i installed 15K rpm + Brawn GP, is there any fix?

hi, can you explain how did you adjust the sounds to the default 13k revs? i know there is a vtf to export in xml and there are engine values, but i need to know which values exactly need to be changed

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%