V2.5 New Tweaks

1) filter in main AC UI, control, wheel settings top right box. Sorry. Not sure where this is in CM
2)Pro Tyres and their luts.
3) 50 main gain
4) FEI in wheel. Tune to taste. Everything else stock.
5) FFB Tweaks
I finding this needs to be set per car. F40 feels good near 100 and 85 gamma while most cars it's too much. 25 on average. 100 gamma.
6) and last for any other old guys out there. If you are still using AC's UI like I was use CM to launch from. Everything runs smoother.

Please let me know if it helps.

I had a problem with floaty physics in AC. Now it feels close to rF2 in some ways.

The key I find is vertical FFB, which helps with missing bum in seat feel. This is the FFB you should feel when fueling off on in a corner in first gear low speed. "The bunny hope test." The original AC Legends cars have some of the best V FFB. Test the ACL Lola T70 MK3b which gives a good example. This is what you are looking for.
V FFB gives sense of speed.

Revisiting PC1 helped me understand this. The only sim you can increase V FFB they call "spindle weight". Which actually makes it quite drivable and I think way better than PC2. Anyone with VR is missing out on smooth eye candy which was designed to run on smaller video cards.
If anyone is interested I'll share my settings.

Last edited:
Where can you find VFFB in Ac, are you just talking about Project cars , never even heard of it before now, let alone we’re to find it.
I was just rereading my opening post and yes, PC1 is the only sim you can find a slider, which in this case is MZ or something? Sorry, I'm not in my sim to check. Its confusing but in their notes they make a reference to "spindle weight" which is vertical FFB. I noticed the back end livens up and the 'wheel slip' grabs the steering wheel making me understand sense of speed better.
rF2 and iRacing do a good job here.

2)Pro Tyres and their luts.
I see you choose to remain ignorant on that topic although it has been explained in the Tyre Grip thread already. You're welcome to placebo yourself to believe ProTyres influences FFB, but I don't want this misinformation spread to other users.

Pro Tyres cannot change AC's physics or FFB. The .ini and .lut files are there so Pro Tyres knows what to show you.
I laid it out a bit more here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/tyre-grip.138047/page-2#post-3148705

I have an update.
Checking all the boxes in CM optimization, CPU and GPU except merg mesh.
This gave me that vertical FFB, (is the best I can describe) I was looking for.
I'm having a problem with threading it seems. Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years