V12 Vs V10 Vs V8 mod

Misc V12 Vs V10 Vs V8 mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I know the lengths you went to make a 18 minutes video, but could you please write a summary of what your mod exactly does? Bare in mind that not everyone here is a native english speaker and understands much better a written input than a spoken one.

Does your mod have an influence on the car's performance or is it just an audio mod? If it's the former, that's sadly a definitive no-go for me.

Is the V12 just for Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull or can we also get the other engines?

If not, I find it rather arbitrary. I can understand for Ferrari, but Mercedes did also have V8 and V10 engines and Red Bull, as far as I remember, never competed with anything else than a V8.

Anyway, as you can see, there are many infos I either couldn't get or understand from your vid. So a written description would be more than welcome.

Thanks in advance.

V12 (performance & audio from 1995 Ferrari (taken from F1 2018)) - Merc, Ferrari & Red Bull
V10 (performance from 1998 McLaren-Mercedes, audio from 2004 Ferrari) - McLaren, Racing Point & Renault
V8 (performance from 2006 Renault, audio from 2009 Brawn-Mercedes) - Haas, Williams, Alfa Romeo & Alpha Tauri.

the mod takes three different engines and puts them in modern day cars. e.g. the merc will still have the same aero & chassis performance from 2020, but it's engine, gearbox and fuel is now the V12. the idea of this mod is to split F1 into three different tiers.

Many thanks for your reply and I appreciate the effort, but I'll personally pass on any mod that modify the engines performance.

Hi, I'm new to modding, can someone please tell me how to install this mod ?

Into the erp-Files of every team as the files already named liked ferrari.

for example, use erp-editor

then go to 202_asset group\f12020 vehicle\ferrarß\wep\ferrari.wep
then you have a vtf-tab and there you can replace the old one with the new one

Hi! If i want to have only the engines' audio (not performarces) in F1 22, which file do I have to use? And where do I put those files?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back