V1.3** Halo Headlights (ON/OFF)

Textures V1.3** Halo Headlights (ON/OFF) V1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
None of the textures have actual light being emitted. They are just pictures. OFF is a picture of the headlights off and ON is a picture of them on. It sounds like you might have messed some files up if one side isnt working.

None of the textures have actual light being emitted. They are just pictures. OFF is a picture of the headlights off and ON is a picture of them on. It sounds like you might have messed some files up if one side isnt working.

I'll check. Update: I turned the garage lights off, and I am only getting one beam of light. Uninstalling game and reinstalling all the mods and whatnot. I was gonna restart it anyway.
Update 2: Uninstalled game, reinstalled game and mods, and everything works. Don't know what the problem was. Left headlight working beautifully.

Last edited:
Hey man this is a really nice texture! if you want it to look a little more realistic and in my perspective better you should brighten up the actual projector bulb when lights are in on mode. Other then that this is one of the best textures look so good with my blacked out satsuma!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back