V188.8.131.52 is now live - this is a hotfix to address some priority issues that have come up since v184.108.40.206 along with some further adjustments.
showing 51.1mb on my install.
UI & HUD
- Fixed refueling option of pit strategy applying incorrectly in non-race sessions when refueling is disabled
PHYSICS & AI
- Fixed mis-aligned help texts on Event race settings page
- Added translations for recently added options
- Fixed car HUD damage text defaulting to 100% when damage is disabled
- Minor tire tread adjustments to GT Classics cars
- Corvette C3 R: Small adjustment to front and rear track width; Fixed clutch slipping in some circunstances
- Minor adjustment to AI lateral movement rate
- Fixed an issue where AI would qualify with too much fuel on board when refueling is disabled
- Fixed an issue where AI would add too much fuel in the second stint of practice/qualifying
- Mini Vintage: Fixed chase cam view having discrete front / rear sound in live play
- BMW M1 & Group A: Corrected surface sounds
- Corvette C3 Vintage: Minor adjustment to high RPM interior mix
- Added or adjusted pit entry & exit cones for all tracks
- Interlagos: Further Z-fight fixes on GP temp stands
- Corvette C3 & C3 R: Tweaked the damage model; Adjusted the bonnet vibration effect in cockpit view; Adjusted driver position on cockpit view
- Camaro SS: Cockpit view bonnet vibration effect adjustment
- MCR2000: Added driver animations; Detached the gear shifter in the cockpit; Added under the bonnet bits in cockpit view; Added damage models; Added dangling damaged parts.
- Lotus 23: Fixed the graphic artifacts
- Corrected Bridgstone Potenza 01 tire normal map texture