DiRT Rally v1.1 Replay Problem

Whit the newest 1.1 update, in the replay when the car shaking, the picture look like this:
Anyone else? NV gtx 970. I dont have this problem before.
20160423190740_1.jpg

Havent seen that one. Annoying one for me(gtx 970 too) is my front bonnet graphics seem to go to pot all the time. I use my steering wheel with the bonnet view and it keeps flickering which is annoying at times

NV GTX 970 here as well, been having the same problem myself since the last update. It seems to effect any camera stuck to the cars exterior, GoPro style, and seems to be worse under hard acceleration. Its been reported on the steam forums since the update was released but no response from Codie's yet as far as I am aware.

I got this Problem too,I put my shader details to low not very low! This fixed the problem for me and couldn't notice a different look as when I set it to high :D hope you understand my bad english and let me know if it works for you too :)

Will do later on. I'm in Malaysia supporting uk timezones so off to work now and not back till about midnight tonight.

Must say that with my wheel settings corrected I'm loving this sim. So satisfying when you hook up a good stage and also so nerve wracking trying to consentrate on the road ahead whilst receiving 100 words a minute about corners jumps and possible hazards.

xXAiykoXx
Thanks, tried setting shader detail to low and it fixed the blurry replays for me. Not only that but I noticed that it made the whole graphics look sharper, more in focus. Since the last update I felt the there was something slightly out with the overall look, but I had just changed to a SSD so was running a new install of all my sims. I had set up with the same settings that had worked before but felt it wasn't quite the same, now it looks as good as new :thumbsup:
I run at 1920x1080 on a single screen with virtually all graphic settings on there highest level, with a steady 60fps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%