v0.8.0.3 is ready

two projects under way now nesterally stage killeri and vaarala , each stuck because of this "SColNodeEx::Split failed"error

now I know the problem!

i do my track on two or more parts and then i create terrain
and i test drive the stage and i see proplen in many places
and i go fix them

and now i move nodes many places and i go now to test drive and this
message comes---->"SColNodeEx::Split failed"

it is impossible to remember all nodes what has been moved

I have really hard to explain the problem because my language skills are not good:sarcastic:

Is there any specific thing what NOT TO DO with those nodes ?

now my project is really stuck 10weeks hardwork damm.......

Can anyone help?

I have many track joined together. Only error i get when moving track anchors. Error appears sometimes only when i try to move anchors when both road side terrain anchors are visible. Hiding one side and moving only one side terrain road anchors then all is good. Don't know if it's the same error or not.

SColNodeEx :: DumpNode failed!

I have proplem named (as i post week earlyer) "SColNodeEx :: DumpNode failed!" I have solved it away. It appears when i editing walls. There is red, blue, black and yellow lines shown as attachment. Red line is active with blue nodes, blue line is not active and yellow is wall "startline".

Blue, black and yellow lines have different 2nd attachment shows how SHAPE & MATERIALS, Edit Shape and Edit Material should not be like the 2nd picture shows. "Set the shape of the surface by diting the cross-section?" AND "Set material ( change the textures on this surface?) Choise square not should be active. That is my proplem solution. Sorry to fuzzy writing.

Attachments

• SColNodeEx.DumbNode failed! SOLVED.jpg
    SColNodeEx.DumbNode failed! SOLVED.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 381
  • SColNodeEx.DumbNode failed! SOLVED LIKE THIS.jpg
    SColNodeEx.DumbNode failed! SOLVED LIKE THIS.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 327
Hello...
A small difficulty I run into...:

rFactor
I`ve made a few tracks for rFactor and mapped it using the blending feature (for the terrain)
-everything works without issues, but at a certain point I decided to add some objects using 3Dsimed...
-Again, there seemed to be no issues, but when I test drive the modified track, all the terrain blending were gone, since 3Dsimed doesn`t alloud blending (that I know...)...

Question:
How to preserve the blending (transparency) of the terrain after editing a BTB built track with 3Dsimed?

Thanks.

Hello...
A small difficulty I run into...:

rFactor
I`ve made a few tracks for rFactor and mapped it using the blending feature (for the terrain)
-everything works without issues, but at a certain point I decided to add some objects using 3Dsimed...
-Again, there seemed to be no issues, but when I test drive the modified track, all the terrain blending were gone, since 3Dsimed doesn`t alloud blending (that I know...)...

Question:
How to preserve the blending (transparency) of the terrain after editing a BTB built track with 3Dsimed?

Thanks.
I made a quick self playing video of a method I use for adding other objects without resaving the whole track and loosing any blending info.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2d25cyndtzz
Bit rough but you should get the idea.

Hello! Is here some one who use BTB for GTR2 (I am the only one?)
I always have some problems whith my tracks in GTR2.
1. The startlight (green) is not syncronizzed whith a startmoment. I mean, when I start by green light it gives me 10 seconds pit stop for false start.
The other cars dont start by green light, they wait some seconds befor start.
2. The safety car is never in the right place where I put it in BTB.
3. By pressing E sometimes the car dont move correctly on the Track .
I have search for this problems here in the forum, but I have find nothing.
can someone help me please to fix this problems!?
Thank you ! and sorry for my bad English! Franky. (frasie)

Hello! Is here some one who use BTB for GTR2 (I am the only one?)
can someone help me please to fix this problems!?
Thank you ! and sorry for my bad English! Franky. (frasie)

Well, if building tracks for GTR2, than i would suggest to combine BTB with 3Dsimed

I personally use btb to "build" a track, and than 3Dsimed to fine tune it... (materials, textures, mapping...)

• EngineerDK

I cant find the "Blend textures" option in v0.8.0.3? The dialog where it supposed to be is just blank! (Not the upper part! Only the Blend is missing!)

I don't think BTB is dead. We all know why development is not as fast as it used to be. But i do believe RX plugin is final and will not be updated anymore :( Really hate the idea to move on to max and finalize the RBR track there. I rather stop or wait new sim what have full support. Many RBR trackmakers are moved on to "BTB->max" though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%