V-WTCC by SimBin Studios and Eurosport Events

vwtccrelease2.jpg

Eurosport and SimBin Studios are proud to announce V-WTCC, the Virtual World Touring Car Championship.
A unique motor sport concept combining the best out of two worlds: the FIA WTCC and the SimBin game RACE 07 online and on site.
During five semi-finals held at the European WTCC events, gamers will fight on site for a seat in the Grand Finale at the FIA WTCC race meeting in Monza.
Just like WTCC the virtual counterpart V-WTCC will be broadcast on Eurosport within the youth-oriented programme BUZZ.
Each round will kick off with an online pre-qualifying period and all current and future RACE 07 owners will have instant access from the game menu to the in-game registration for V-WTCC.
Make sure to stay tuned for more information about pre-qualifying and opening of the virtual paddock.

Source: FIA WTCC

• shenken

I´m completely new to Race07. I´ve played it once but only a few times online on public wreckfest servers. I would like to participate in some Online Events or maybe more regular :)

I have to figure out what this is all about. Sounds interesting so far :)

• shenken

Robert Crone has the pace already: 1st under the Honda drivers, great job mate!!

(damn sometimes it is hard to be in the organisation, i wanna drive too and kick those asses :D)

LOL. I`m in 54th Position in Valencia. Im a nOOOOOOb :D

4 secs. Off Pace with a nOOb BMW... Ugly to drive with a Default Setup :)

Do you want to win one of the eight free versions of RACE 07?

Yes?

Then for those who dont have the full game yet listen up:

As part of the V-WTCC we organize the Yokohama Independents Trophy. A world leaderboard competition which can bring you directly into the V-WTCC with only the RACE 07 Demo.

The 20 leaders on the Free Demo Rank will have to race one online race. The top 8 finishers will receive a free RACE 07 game and will merge directly into the V-WTCC online Brand Cup Race

So download the RACE 07 Demo. Fire up the game. Select World Ranking and register to the Yokohama Ind Trophy and do your magic!

More information about the V-WTCC and the Yokohama Independents Trophy, check out V-WTCC - The Virtual World Championship

Happy Racing !

It's looking good, yes :) Too bad I lost my 1st position.. I did some many practising this morning to get it back.. but I just hardly can push anything more out of Bram's setup, I guess I'll have to learn to tweak setups myself a bit..

I'll try to get it back anyway :).

If you take 1st back, i will give it a new try ;) or not, just read the rules and you have to pay for the travel to Spain yourself so i better wait for Sweden and Anderstorp to come.

Maybe wrong place to ask but since i will not participate is it possible to delete my times.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%