• Brakes
  • Engine
  • Weather
  • Gear
  • Inputs
  • Starting lights
  • Grid with relative time
  • FPS meter

Press LCTRL+E (can be changed in the ini file) to enter edit mode where you can enable/disable and move the widgets.
If you press LCTRL+R (can be changed in the ini file) while in edit mode, all the widget's position will be reset to center of the screen.

In the ini file you can set a few options: Those should...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice plugin, many thanks. Would you may change your mind about the track map including? I really want to get rid of trackmap, because the flickering on the tracks, wich have the scoretower, but then i`ll hardly miss the map....

Very nice plugin, many thanks. Would you may change your mind about the track map including? I really want to get rid of trackmap, because the flickering on the tracks, wich have the scoretower, but then i`ll hardly miss the map....
Sorry but I don't see this happening.
The amount of requests I've gotten since I uploaded this has been crazy. I've received pm's on facebook, discord, RD... Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that people seem to like V-HUD but I can't please everyone. It has taken me quite a while to come this far and next week I'm starting a full time job I won't have as much free time as I had while doing this.

I do have a few things on my todo list and adding a track map is not on that list. Heck I don't even know where to start to create something like that as my programming skills are very limited.

I'm not saying it won't happen sometime in the future but don't hold your breath.

Nice looking HUD! Thanks for this!
Would it be possible to add support for a hotkey to switch on/off the HUD?

This is a brilliant add-on Martin; very powerful, but superbly executed and easy to use. I personally don’t need a track map facility added (I think they’re only of use on hillclimb tracks anyway), but agree with RoWo that an on/off keyboard shortcut is needed. I also would dearly like an option to change the transparency of the backgrounds. (This might already be possible by simply changing the background colour value, but, if so, I haven’t figured out which numbers I need to put in to achieve the right effect.)

Looks great martin! Sorry for being daft, but does this contain some version of relative time plugin? I just saw it in your screenshot and i can see 9 drivers (including player) but with standalone Relative Time plugin i can only see 7 with me included.

I wish we knew what S397 was planning to do regarding HUDs. It would be a shame for them to replicate this and waste Martin's time. On the other hand, if they are not doing something almost exactly like this (with individually movable modules), I wish they would reach out and help/collaborate to make this 100% functional and official.

OK thx Martin saw it in ini files
one more thing how do i change the relative box i see its 4 now i changed into 6 but then only the lenght is chancing not width , in the separate Relative version could change it easy here i cant see it
THX for the plugin

Hi Martin enjoying the plugin and i know there are several questions for an extra box and yes i have one too if possible a speed indicator would be nice to put it next the gear indicator box to check quickly corner speeds while driving

I am new to pc gaming and modding I am having trouble getting rfactor to recognize this mod do i extract it somehwere other that packages?
Hi when you downloaded the rar file then 2x click on the rarfile > you then see map Bin64 now select in top menu Extract to and then select steam/steamapps/rfactor2
now normaly it should be installed after this go into UI rf2 in the game and select under options Plugins and check if you see the plugin in the list and if its ON if OFF change it into ON and restart launcher

gd luck

Hi when you downloaded the rar file then 2x click on the rarfile > you then see map Bin64 now select in top menu Extract to and then select steam/steamapps/rfactor2
now normaly it should be installed after this go into UI rf2 in the game and select under options Plugins and check if you see the plugin in the list and if its ON if OFF change it into ON and restart launcher

gd luck
huge helped worked like a charm thanks a ton

Thanks for the hud Martin, also do u think u could convert it to rFactor 1 (yes i am still playing it ) or is it a bit too much demanding...I tried to see how I could create my own widget in the rfDynHud but I didn't understand anything and the widgets available were not attracting like your hud.

Hey Martin. Very good plugin and thank you for you time spend so the rest of us can enjoy this. I have a problem and i don't really know why this is happening. I am using multiview with triple monitor, and everything seems to be ok but when i press Ctrl+E to edit and move the boxes i can only do that in my center monitor. If i drag them to left or right monitors the boxes are disappear. The cursor also disappear when i moved it on the side monitors. Any idea why?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back