Utah Motorsports Campus

Tracks Utah Motorsports Campus 0.6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Have a look at your logfiles. Usually at "C:\Users\username\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs". It can tell a lot, to you or to any of us if you can't figure it out (upload/paste it then ofcourse) :)

I have my file dropped into the content file under tracks along with a buttonwillow file and neither file will show up in the Assetto Corsa game when I try to play it. I have no errors in log or anything and even tried reinstalling the game. Any assistance with figuring this out would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I have some updates coming soon. Mostly materials and optimization related. Learned a lot since I converted this one and I've been going back and applying what I learned to earlier tracks. I anticipate that it will be ready sometime in November.

Having an issue where no matter where I qualify in "Race Weekend", the cars get mashed on top of one another at the start/finish line. Half my grid fails to clear the front straight. Other than that - this is quickly becoming a top 10 track on my playlist.

Hey GutBomb. i also have footage from Track Days at UMC if you need or want additional footage. i would really LOVE to see this track continue to grow and expand as its my home track. anything i could do to assist i'll help as i can!

Any potential updates planned for this in the future Gutbomb? Excited to see the progress you made but was bummed to see it stop! haha.

Hey any resolution to the session not launching? I'm getting the same issue. All configurations load, but it fails on launch. This is with content manger and the normal ui

Anyone else noticed the ffb is broken on this track only with the current CSP 1.80 preview115? 1.79 public release is fine, as is preview108.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any success with this? I'm getting the same "Race cancelled" everytime I try to launch via content manager. Everything seemed to load correctly but it won't launch the race. Any ideas for how to correct this?

Has anyone had any success with this? I'm getting the same "Race cancelled" everytime I try to launch via content manager. Everything seemed to load correctly but it won't launch the race. Any ideas for how to correct this?
Do you happen to be using time attack mode? I never set up the stuff needed for time attack mode, most mod tracks I've encountered don't bother doing that. I just tried it in race and practice modes and it works fine. I have the latest CSP installed (works with the latest public and the latest patreon build) and I have the perpixelmultimap shader installed as well, as outlined in the instructions on the download page (should be installed with CSP, but you can get it here just in case: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/perpixelmultimap-with-emissive-map.22791/ )

@GutBomb - thanks! the perpixelmultimap didn't get installed. now it loads and runs beautifully. well done - this is going to be great practice on non-track days. really appreciate it

I use your track in my 2006 ALMS season. Just tried to load the track and with the latest csp preview 180.115 the car falls through the track on loading. Went back to preview 179.5 and all is well.
This was with the full course. I assume all courses would have the same issue with 180.115.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back