Utah Motorsports Campus

Tracks Utah Motorsports Campus 0.6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
GutBomb submitted a new resource:

Utah Motorsports Campus - Formerly Miller Motorsports Park

This was converted from rFactor with permission from the original author. I upgraded some textures and spent a lot of time getting the lighting right.

This is my first conversion, so there's probably some stuff I did wrong, but I really just wanted to drive on this track in Assetto Corsa, and thought I'd try converting it. Happy to share it with anyone that's interested.

Here is the original: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/miller-motorsports-park-by-beau-buisson.10299/

Read more about this resource...

Hi, there's an issue with maybe textures or shadows on some of the roadside objects for me, I'm running CSP 0.1.46 and SOL 1.4, no issues like this on any other tracks in my collection. Otherwise nice track, looking forward to any planned updates.

Here's a picture of my problem:

Screenshot_ks_mercedes_amg_gt3_gb_utah_motorsports_campus_8-5-120-11-34-49.jpg

That is so weird. I tested it with CSP 0.1.49 and sol 1.51 and did not see that. Do you have “merge meshes” enabled in Settings -> CSP -> General Patch Settings -> CPU optimizations?

That is so weird. I tested it with CSP 0.1.49 and sol 1.51 and did not see that. Do you have “merge meshes” enabled in Settings -> CSP -> General Patch Settings -> CPU optimizations?

I do have merge meshes enabled, but I've tried with that disabled and still have the same problem.

EDIT: Under GPU Optimisations -> Optimise meshes some more

With this disabled the track now looks normal.

Last edited:
I’ll try to reproduce it by messing with CSP settings and figure out what’s causing it.

Edit: I just checked out that setting, and it indeed caused it on my end too. I'll see what I can do to fix it with that setting enabled, but for now, disabling that setting makes the problem go away.

Last edited:
It's a start. Needs quite a bit of work.

Here's a video from a real 6 hour endurance race last year. For reference it started at 6pm and went until midnight. This can give some ideas of track surface, curbs, markers, etc from the real track.

Also linked a few other Vids as well.

Hey @GutBomb, you can try this here on config.INI

Code:
[KN5]
; prevent patch from optimizing certain meshes in case it causes issues
DISALLOW_MESH_OPTIMIZATIONS = mesh1, mesh2
DISALLOW_MESH_MORE_OPTIMIZATIONS = mesh1, mesh2

Hey @GutBomb, you can try this here on config.INI

Code:
[KN5]
; prevent patch from optimizing certain meshes in case it causes issues
DISALLOW_MESH_OPTIMIZATIONS = mesh1, mesh2
DISALLOW_MESH_MORE_OPTIMIZATIONS = mesh1, mesh2

Oh sweet. I need to add this in. I have custom shaders patch 0.1.61 Installed and it seems to have fixed the issue with those optimizations enabled but they are pretty simple anyway and I doubt they need the optimization. That will be added next version.

Someone in a review mentioned holes in the ground but didn’t say where. I wonder if this was what they were referring to or if there’s some other hole problem.

No, sorry that didn´t worked for me. Was just an idea, as I read this in CSP Wiki. :(
I finally got around to messing with this and it definitely does fix it for me on my end (the KN5 settings in the ini) so I'm going to push an update with that and working starting lights in a few.

Trying to use this mod. I've got it in my steamapps > common > assettocorsa > content > tracks folder. The track and all of it's configurations show up in game and in content manager, but fails on loading the session. Anyone know what the issue could be?

Did you install via content manager?

I did not; I downloaded directly from RaceDepartment. I've tried launching it through content manager and through the game itself and neither worked. I did try 'dropping' it on content manager (lite) to install but didn't have any more success. Could the name of the file be the issue? Thanks for the help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back