Using thrustmaster ts-pc wheel with logitech G27 pedal (not wheel)

I have TS-PC + T3PA pedal whose gas pedal potentiometer is now broken. I want to use my spare Logitech G27 pedal with the TS-PC. G27 pedal has a female serial interface. If I get a female to male serial converter, will the G27 pedal work wit the TS-PC?

iu

Upvote 0
Hello guys, I am a recent buyer of a TS-PC RACER and as I had a G27 I wanted to take advantage of the G27 pedals to connect to your TS-PC base. For this I bought the DB9 PEDALS T.RJ12 ADAPTER adapter on official trustmaster website.

Strangely and unhappy I am not able to get the pedals to work on control panel (Trustmaster driver). I have installed the latest driver(2.10.10.0) and firmware (11.00).

I already checked the g27 pedals and at the base of the logitech they are working, I measured the trustmaster DB9 adapter continuity with a multimeter and all the wires of the RJ12 plug give the passage bip.

Has anyone ever had problems like this?

Thanks

Upvote 0
The next step would be, with RJ12 plugged to powered TS-PC base,
to check for 5V between pins 1 and 6 on DB9 and also in g27 wheel base.

FWIW, my G29 pedals use pins 1 and 9 instead of 1 and 6..

Upvote 0
Thank you for your help!

So i find 4.8v in the G27 Base between 1 and 6 pins but a cant find any voltage in the RJ12 plugged to powered TS-PC base.

There will be some way to activate the non-trust pedals mode. I have read all the manuals and cannot find any information.

I also contacted the trustmaster support but they replied:

"Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, our delay for response is currently 8 days. Our Customer Service will get back to you with the best reasonable delay."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There will be some way to activate the non-trust pedals mode
Even Thrustmaster pedals require some power (red and blue, here):
s1-png.886849

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/t300rs-pedal-wiring-diagram.392029/
I suspect that the above wiring is incorrect;
those 2 pins connected together at the left mostly likely are ground,
which should connect to red instead of the brown as shown.
Potentiometers do not matter exactly what power they are provided,
but there must be some to ends for sensible signals from wipers.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back