Using "The Set Up Market" in Content Manager?

I know next to nothing about setting up a race car, so I came across "The Set Up Market" website and registered. Now I'd like to try any number of set ups for various car/track combos in AC using Content Manager. (I watched a video which showed Set Up Market seamlessly integrated into CM.)

I have the "Set Up Market" app activated in CM and it properly shows in the app list to the right of the in car driving screen. - So far, so good.

The problem I'm having now is navigating to the available Set Up Market set ups in CM's "Drive" screen. ie - I can't find a list of available setups to download from The Set Up Market when picking a car to drive. Exactly how is that done? None of the cars show any setups available except for one which I previously downloaded manually from the website (outside of AC and CM). It's my understanding that I should be able to see a list of available set ups, by car, choose one and download/test it - all from inside CM.

Can someone explain how that's done and/or at least tell me which car(s), if any, have setups, other than the base/stock setups, already available to try?

Thanks!

No offense, but many of these setups are beyond jacked (even the most d/l'd ones]... Since you dont know how to setup a car, a good start for a base would be to get your tire pressures/heat in the green, brake balance, a slight bit of toe out on the front, slight toe in on the rear, get the car ride heights down.
A lot of default setups has the car sitting very very high and it will handle like a greyhound bus.

No offense, but many of these setups are beyond jacked (even the most d/l'd ones]... Since you dont know how to setup a car, a good start for a base would be to get your tire pressures/heat in the green, brake balance, a slight bit of toe out on the front, slight toe in on the rear, get the car ride heights down.
A lot of default setups has the car sitting very very high and it will handle like a greyhound bus.
No offense taken - but you miss my point.

No matter the quality of these set ups, I'd like to get Set Up Market to work properly in CM.

Can anyone help me out with that?

Thanks.

I probably worded my question poorly. What I was looking to do was to find the Set Up Market within Content Manager, after "The Set Up Market" app was already installed manually. In other words, it had already been installed, but the list of setups wasn't showing up in CM's Settings>Setups screen.

Nevertheless, I figured it out. It turns out that I had to check a box somewhere in Settings>Apps>Integrated to make the list of available setups visible and available to click on.

Thanks to all who responded to my call for help.

I know next to nothing about setting up a race car, so I came across "The Set Up Market" website and registered. Now I'd like to try any number of set ups for various car/track combos in AC using Content Manager. (I watched a video which showed Set Up Market seamlessly integrated into CM.)

I have the "Set Up Market" app activated in CM and it properly shows in the app list to the right of the in car driving screen. - So far, so good.

The problem I'm having now is navigating to the available Set Up Market set ups in CM's "Drive" screen. ie - I can't find a list of available setups to download from The Set Up Market when picking a car to drive. Exactly how is that done? None of the cars show any setups available except for one which I previously downloaded manually from the website (outside of AC and CM). It's my understanding that I should be able to see a list of available set ups, by car, choose one and download/test it - all from inside CM.

Can someone explain how that's done and/or at least tell me which car(s), if any, have setups, other than the base/stock setups, already available to try?

Thanks!
I’m having the exact same problem and can’t find the solution if anyone knows why please help

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%