F1 2011 Using the "g" keys on a G15 keyboard?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Is there any way to map the "G" keys on the G15 keyboard, for the engine and tire settings?
Id ideally like to set the upper ones for engine map modes (rich/lean) and lower for tire settings (wet, option, prime) - so i dont have to fumble through the mini menu using the arrow keys.. (i have a momo wheel).

any way to do this?

Well thats what i have now. to get the tire and engine settings i want, i have to use the arrow keys ... while driving (no real point of setting a rich engine mixture when you pull over to do it).

I was thinking if i could have all those option settings as one button life would be easier lol..

tho i know you can map a combo of keys to the G keys, but i think it wouldnt work right...because its not always the same combo

Sure it's always the same combo. You just need combos for every occasion. Every tyre, every engine setting needs its own G15 macro. Rich setting is always [any direction] to open the menu, [up] for fuel, [up] for rich (I guess from last year and vids as I canot play right now)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back