rF2 USF2000 @ Mosport, Canadian Tire Motorsports Park - Sat 08 Dec 2018

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks heaps guys, I had a ball. Off to watch the replay of race 1 @RainhamIron!
Same here mate, that was some fun racing. I just checked the replay also and yeah there were a few hairy moments but thankfully we managed to keep them facing the right way :whistling:
Lap 1, the entry to the hairpin before the long straight - looks like I turned in a bit sharply when your front end was still overlapping slightly. I wasn't sure at the time if we made contact (I should probably turn the jolt magnitude back up a bit in player.json), but anyway I was relieved when I saw you still on my tail instead of somewhere out in the weeds ;) I think we almost touched there again a time or 2 but happily survived! That was a blast in any case, looking forward to more.

Great racing also in R2 with @Kresh , that was a fun battle. Congrats on the wins - in the end I couldn't quite match your pace and consistency :thumbsup:

Great racing also in R2 with @Kresh , that was a fun battle. Congrats on the wins - in the end I couldn't quite match your pace and consistency :thumbsup:

Yea mate that was fun chasing you down after you took the lead on the first lap, it was very hard to follow another car around, I would get this unexpected understeer on your wake, had to adjust for that and hoping for you to make a mistake :laugh:. That was really one of the most enjoyable races I have had in RD. Hope for more to come.

This combo was awesome. Thanks to @Stephen Gibb for organizing these awesome events. Hope to see you racing with us in the future. :thumbsup: Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 53 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%