EU USF2000 @ Mosport, Canadian Tire Motorsports Park - Sat 08 Dec 2018

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stephen Gibb, Dec 3, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 08-12-18
  1. RainhamIron

RainhamIron
    Premium

Ratings:
    +206
    Same here mate, that was some fun racing. I just checked the replay also and yeah there were a few hairy moments but thankfully we managed to keep them facing the right way :whistling:
    Lap 1, the entry to the hairpin before the long straight - looks like I turned in a bit sharply when your front end was still overlapping slightly. I wasn't sure at the time if we made contact (I should probably turn the jolt magnitude back up a bit in player.json), but anyway I was relieved when I saw you still on my tail instead of somewhere out in the weeds ;) I think we almost touched there again a time or 2 but happily survived! That was a blast in any case, looking forward to more.

Great racing also in R2 with @Kresh , that was a fun battle. Congrats on the wins - in the end I couldn't quite match your pace and consistency :thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 2
  2. Kresh

Kresh
    Premium

Ratings:
    +137
    Yea mate that was fun chasing you down after you took the lead on the first lap, it was very hard to follow another car around, I would get this unexpected understeer on your wake, had to adjust for that and hoping for you to make a mistake :laugh:. That was really one of the most enjoyable races I have had in RD. Hope for more to come.

This combo was awesome. Thanks to @Stephen Gibb for organizing these awesome events. Hope to see you racing with us in the future. :thumbsup: Cheers

• Love Love x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.