rF2 USF2000 @ Lime Rock Park - Tuesday 5th September 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
It was fun first time this car and track, but the overall amount of cars didn´t feel right to me with 48 sec lap/38 sign ups.
A lot of new drivers too, imagine this being your first race^^

I'm an iRacer, so i usually hate this track with a passion. Tonight was no exception :D

3rd in Q, great start, side by side with the poleman but he kept his position. After that a little bit boring to be honest, 2nd is a great position but i hope the next one is a little bit better. Backmarkers were the only thing that kept the race interesting for me.

Thank you everyone, see you in another race!

hi, it was a good race, so plenty of drivers for this small track, I am not proud of my race i did many mistakes, and some ones i did harm to others. i have to say that i did it well letting go so many cars many times, getting out of the raceline right , but several mistakes and wrong returnings to the tracks. (sometimes i returned with 2-3 seconds and it seemed not enought. I am sorry if i ruined someone. :thumbsdown:

Qualifying was frustrating :cry::cry: but the race was very fun, 11th after the first corner (bad start), ended 4th at 4-5 seconds from the podium. My front left was literally melted!

I'm an iRacer, so i usually hate this track with a passion. Tonight was no exception :D

3rd in Q, great start, side by side with the poleman but he kept his position. After that a little bit boring to be honest, 2nd is a great position but i hope the next one is a little bit better. Backmarkers were the only thing that kept the race interesting for me.

Thank you everyone, see you in another race!

Oh man, Xabier. Apologies for spooking you in that last corner going in the last lap. I looked at GID and saw that you were not in a hurry so I held my line because Alba behind me was pushing for that position and I was internally chanting to myself "please dont pass me, please dont pass me".

I saw your stream but I dont know, spanish so if you got mad at me, apologies again.

It was a fun race. Some sketchy moves here and there, but that's about it. Quite a decent behavior overall given the amount of cars on such a small track. I do want to apologize for the mayhem I caused in qualy: I was just trying to visit the parking lot... :p

38min33sec

I was pretty furious after we crashed, but now I realize you had your nose properly in from the POV, just didn't expect a move from you there at all. Apologies for the tangle. Didn't have crewchief on this time, that could've probably saved us :cry:

Shame we ended up in the grass!
I appreciate your comment TobiasR, sure that next race we will have more fun!
Thanks for your fair play :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back