rF2 USF2000 @ Croft - Tue 07NOV17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
What a rush :D Earlier today i tried these cars and i was suprised how fun and good these are, so i signed up.
In practice my friend Erik shared me one heck of a setup ;) and it was incredibly fun fighting for time at the top of the ladder. In qualy i didn't quite managed to do more than 1 hotlap since every other lap i screewed or there was somebody in front of me. Qualified 2nd. As usually i can barelly keep my cool when in front so after start in R1 when i got 1 place, i screwed in last corner and spun. I wasnt able to put my car in reverse since i messed with controls not long ago. Then i joined last at the grid and tried to fight a few positions back but i was totally off sync. Got a few bad situations with some at the end of the grid for which i apologise.

Well at my suprise start of R2 was same as R1 so i'm in second place. I wasnt quite able to catch the leader since there and there i made little mistakes, but for the most part i had very good race and fought with Henry for 2nd position. I must say it was very fair and mostly close racing. At the end he took 2nd position and i wasnt able to regain it so incredible 3rd place was there for me. Actually impressive result and i am suprised at my pace today.

I really enyojed this event and for sure i'm in next time too. :D

@Gasper Grebenc thanks for a great fight!

Great race everyone, sorry for the bumps, I touched and bumped a couple of people, but it was all fair.

Whoever turned in on me when I was passing for the lead in R1, all I’ll say is that you’re lucky my mic isn’t on voice activation...

Oh yeah. Just remembered. I got a wave of excitement as I was passed by someone using a skin I made. I didn't realise that skins appeared on other peoples machines. Is this a new thing?

Really enjoyed this, don't always have the time to commit to this stuff but want to get involved more with it. Really really impressed with rfactor 2 my end and how great it all ran and looked, was worried it might be a bit stuttery but it was ace which made the racing great.
Really pleased and a very well ran and enjoyable experience.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back