rF2 USF2000 @ Barber - Tue 05DEC17 rf2

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yep and understood the lack of a hud did add to a few problems, but at least no one can say they got lonely. :)
We race smaller powered cars on short tracks with huds and find it a blast ok we are in tin tops, but maybe a bit soon for the short stuff in rf2

Yep and understood the lack of a hud did add to a few problems, but at least no one can say they got lonely. :)
We race smaller powered cars on short tracks with huds and find it a blast ok we are in tin tops, but maybe a bit soon for the short stuff in rf2
I was having a great time. It's just that once you start getting blue flags, you start having to think about letting guys through. This slows you down, you get more blue flags, and then any rhythm you may have had, just goes out the window. Great car, great track, but I felt a tiny bit thrown in at the deep end on my 1st rF2 club race. I was on very short notice too. Look forward to some more racing in rF2 very soon though. :thumbsup:

Imho we should had used the longer version this time as well. I won that 2nd race because i only had to stick to the racing line as no one could get past you. I had an absolute blast on the gp circuit against the ai as you had so many spots to try an overtake. But that's a lesson for next time

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%