USC-C to HDMI/USB 3

Got this one!
https://www.accellww.com/products/usb-c-to-hdmi-2-0-adapter
Can confirm is works great with RTX gpu and WMR headset.
Even add 5-6 feet to cables so acts as a cable extender.
I got mine as I am playing around with dual boot and since my RTX 2070 only got one Hdmi port and my monitor was on Display port I could not see boot menu with headset plugged in.
Overall a good product that does what it promises.
A little expensive but bought earlier a $20 one that did not work as hdmi 2.0 despite the package claimed so.

I confused so you are using the hdmi 2.0b on the RTX for a 2nd monitor ...........or ?

I thought the little connector was for next gen VR will have only 1 lead with extra bandwidth
to carry all data

I have DP and hdmi monitors ( both 16:9 ) so I brought cheap DP to hdmi
As the TV is 1920 @ 60Hz anything will work
I have Lenovo to RTX hdmi ?

edit
P.S.
I run expensive USB hub which can power each port independent , if connected device is not in use the the light for that USB port dims that you can barely see it ;)
All computer USB and the one on RTX run max power 24/7

Last edited:
The problem I had was I want to do dual boot Linux/ Win 10
My MB is a Gigabyte and regardless what I do the boot screen goes to the Hdmi port if anything is plugged into it.
So in order to select Linux I had to unplug the Headset.
Not a big deal but I was worried about the connectors in the long run.
Did get a cheap DP to Hdmi but plan to use it to connect the sim computer to my projector.

Added bonus is the problem free cable extension.

Ah no problem I thought something must have been different but did not jerry that dual boot affects it

Yes I use various length extensions from my USB port (braided USB look cool )

With up to 13 devices connected plus 2 red ports for charging I have not noticed problems
Where as using all ports in PC I always had niggling little stuff happen, like slow mouse for micro seconds or USB dock not connecting first time, also little effects on USB headphones like a clicking maybe once a day
Since I had good dock that disappeared :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back