USB Device Issue

Friend has just made me a small USB “pedal rumble” device to be used with Sim hub. All fitted but for the life of me can’t get the PC to recognise or download the driver through at least 5 different ports and every time I get the beep when connecting but also the yellow triangle with exclamation mark. When I then try to update driver it comes up with “The drivers for this device are not installed (code 28). Its definitely not the USB port as I’ve removed a working device and tried it but get the same result. I’ve uninstalled the device and re booted but again the same issue. I then plugged it into my Surface Pro and it started to download and install straight away. Any suggestions on what to try next please?

Sorry, should of include an extra sentence “I’m not that great with PC’s”:unsure: I’ll Google it and check, but not sure what I’m looking for?

looks like its a way to turn on the USB port, but as mentioned above the port definitely works as I removed a working usb device to check it.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years