USA Haas Livery [Modular] (Haas chassis)

Skins USA Haas Livery [Modular] (Haas chassis) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

USA Haas Livery [Modular] - Make Haas team American again. Proud american racing team is now showing its true colors.

Description:
Make Haas team American again. Proud american racing team is now showing its true colors.​
Inspired by the F1 2019 Haas livery mods of Peter Roche Racing and the VF-21 of PFL MatuziYT, Haas will now sail the US flag around the circuit and will let its stars shine.​

[COLOR=rgb(85, 57...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

Those tyres are my personal creation and not everything I create will go public. (This Haas livery also took quite some while, until I decided to release it for other people.)

Last edited:
Those tyres are my personal creation and not everything I create will go public. (This Haas livery also took quite some while, until I decided to release it for other people.)
Good to know. I'll be following your work, it's really good! Keep it up and also I love the fact that you're using Modular Mods System, it makes modding very easy and simple!

Also, about the tyres.. It'd be amazing if you could make Bridgestone Potenza and Michelins. It might be a bit immersion-breaking or nostalgic, but I bet many fans (especially the older fans such as myself) would love to see the return of those manufacturers. You could perhaps edit original Pirelli tires to grooved Pirelli P-Zeros? Just a few ideas for you!

Nonetheless, I'm really looking forward to your future creations and so far I love what I see! Keep it up and take care mate!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back