RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

He guy if you can average 2'11 in race i think you look like this
alien23.jpg

:nailbiting::tremble::nailbiting::tremble:

Grégory....do you want me to be like this
ArnoldPredator.jpg

and try to destroy that 2:11 time? :)

of course i won't race the mini race (because other commitments :))
:focus:

• Andrew Evans

Got a blinding start, but andrew didnt and aimed for the gap between his car and another and just as I got there they squeased up so I nearly spun!

perception is an amusing thing, cause i thought i had a great start - now yer gonna make me go watch the replay :D

Main highlight was seeing Andrew on the other side of the barrier (it's no use, you won't find me there) :D...

arf, arf and arf! i've looked all over for you - but you're nowhere to be seen!

This will be my first race as I just received my trial membership. Please count me in but I do have some noob questions.

I start to download all the skinpacks so that should be fine. Any other required updates? Also, some people say they are using 'their' skin, how do I know which ones they are and also what are the leftover ones? If it is still available I take the playboy skin :)

At the end of the race Karl said that I hit him twice, which I didn't noticed then watched the replay. Yes, we touched Karl, sorry for that, but it really wasn't too much! As I said I didn't even noticed, but as I watched on replay, you were able to continue normally too!

To make it absolutely clear:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMlYgkPTvZo[/media]
This is a video I made about the 2 incidents, from my, from your, and from outside cameras.
This way you can see what I saw there! In the 1st case absolutely nothing, I ran on the inside line straight forward!
In 2nd case I saw you, and even pulled my wheel a little right, not to hit you, and thought I didn't. From your bumper cam this 2nd incident was absolutely nothing, and if we look at it from outside it was only a very very little touch.

I think I did nothing wrong.

• Andrew Evans

This will be my first race as I just received my trial membership. Please count me in but I do have some noob questions.

welcome matey!

I start to download all the skinpacks so that should be fine. Any other required updates? Also, some people say they are using 'their' skin, how do I know which ones they are and also what are the leftover ones? If it is still available I take the playboy skin :)

you just need the track - the skins are optional but recommend cause almost everyone has one!... once you've them in the right place you'll automatically see the skin that people are using in the session - no more work required from you....

if you want to specify a skin, you'll need to drop me a link in here so i can add it to the sign up post and other peeps can then d/l it...

To make it absolutely clear:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMlYgkPTvZo[/media]
This is a video I made about the 2 incidents, from my, from your, and from outside cameras.
This way you can see what I saw there! In the 1st case absolutely nothing, I ran on the inside line straight forward!
In 2nd case I saw you, and even pulled my wheel a little right, not to hit you, and thought I didn't. From your bumper cam this 2nd incident was absolutely nothing, and if we look at it from outside it was only a very very little touch.

I think I did nothing wrong.

That looks like a nice bit of close racing there goin on with you guys,lovely little rub of tyres to add to realism hehe :glasses-cool::thumb:.

welcome matey!

you just need the track - the skins are optional but recommend cause almost everyone has one!... once you've them in the right place you'll automatically see the skin that people are using in the session - no more work required from you....

if you want to specify a skin, you'll need to drop me a link in here so i can add it to the sign up post and other peeps can then d/l it...

Thanks a million!!

But is it ok to choose a skin from one of the available packs or are they all 'exclusive' to someone so to say?

• Andrew Evans

Qualified 19th which wasnt good! behind Andrew Evans.

Race 1:
Got a blinding start, but andrew didnt and aimed for the gap between his car and another and just as I got there they squeased up so I nearly spun!

tsk... no soup for you until you've checked the replay, my lovely... i started behind you and you hit someone else... :flypig:

• Andrew Evans

Thanks a million!!

But is it ok to choose a skin from one of the available packs or are they all 'exclusive' to someone so to say?

coolness... a lot of the skins in the packs are peoples personal liveries for these mini nights or team liveries....

if there are any generic ones in there - than it's no problemo... :thumb:

This is how made a mess of things lap 2 race one,i was relieved to see in the replay i never actually touched Mitja,but the sight of a lary green and yellow Lotus was enough distraction to make him out of shape and lose his lead,but he kept cool and got on with the job to fight hard for his deserved win.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbtyDNHbbkw[/media]

121921camaro_wtcc.jpg

Race 1
Servername: racedepartment cam
Password: click here
Class: Camaro
Track: Vairano click here
Practice: 19.00 GMT ( 20 minutes )
Qualification: 19.20 GMT ( 10 minutes )
Race: 19.30 GMT ( 15 laps )​

Race 2
Servername: racedepartment wtc
Password: click here
Class: WTCC 07
Track: Vairano click here
Practice 1: 20.00 GMT approx. ( 10 minutes to join the server )
Practice 2: 20.10 GMT ( 20 minutes ) approx.
Qualification: 20.30 GMT ( 10 minutes )
Race: 20.40 GMT ( 15 laps )​

Notes:

Please take note that you need STCC the game to attempt that event. also take note that to be able to attempt the second race you have to be part of the first one, people that have signed up have to attempt both races if not you'll be ask to leave if you enter the second server. Attempting the race also mean that you'll will race and not be a spectator.​

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Eck Simpson
  3. Marcel Vd Aa
  4. Karl Westman
  5. Sam J Simpson
  6. Laurance Lemon
  7. David Lemon
  8. Victor Shaw
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver