US WTCC 2013 MONZA RACE - TRAILER

Really impressed with how solid the netcode looks, especially considering it's a client-side hosted lobby.
If I wasn't told that, I'd have just assumed it was running from a dedicated server. :)

Really impressed with how solid the netcode looks, especially considering it's a client-side hosted lobby.
If I wasn't told that, I'd have just assumed it was running from a dedicated server. :)
Hey Chris! Hi! Ladies and gentleman if you haven't had the occasion to run with/against him (I had the chance when Assetto Corsa build was 0.8 or something), I introduce you to a really freaking fast Alien!!:alien:
Man, you should take a few laps on this game... I'd really like to know your opinion about it!;)
By the way the net code as you said is pretty amazing. No lag, no warping... The way contacts and crashes are resolved looks like it's a LAN race.
spectacular! :thumbsup:

Ive done some races there and usually perform well, suits me maybe. Like I said I just love the flow of the track. I like how you get close to the pit wall for entry into T1, the sweeping T4, hopping over curbs for the first chicane, then cresting the hill into the second chicane, car bottoms out, after that its man handling the car the next few corners. Its a blast.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 140 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 381 39.7%