RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I was the one who clouted you lol Warren, didn;lt expect you to blow up and was concentrating on Amir in front. My car had a bit of a wiggle on after that.

Not really an enjoyable night for me tbh, seemed very bitty on my part. First race, I was reasonably fast but practicing in a LMS Corvette doesn't prepare me too well for the Minis :D. Had a poor start and then I notuced that the lap counter was 16 laps whereas XD was showing 166 laps and SAm was showing as not running but still in first place and laps ahead lol. Add to this that I thought the races were 5 laps long, I thought it was a timing glitch until I ran out of fuel lol. Because of all this drama I wasn't concentrating on driving too well, even forgetting where I was at one point, very poor from me lol.

Second race I was much better but still not quite there. It wasn;t until the race that I noticed it was better to sacrifice a little limiter-hitting on the straight for shorter gears and more drive out of corners, I'll remember that for next time. Was running a decent 4th, just behind Warren and Avi, I couldn;t quite catch their draft and every time I thought I might Warren would catch Avi's and pull away lol. HAd a dice with Amir which resulted in some contact in T2 and then a lolsome off from him the next corner, he must have been looking behind at me haha. A lonely 4th now till the last two laps when Knut made a mistake and I goit 3rd.

Mo I Rana - I had no idea what was going on here haha. Got a reasonable start but got chopped off by Amir very rudely lol before halfway round lap 1 Warren blows up and I hit him. Battle commenced between me and Stuart, some fabulous driving, and we both caught and passed Amir. Avi had dropped back, bored of being way out in P1 I guess, a few more battles (all a bit of a blur), before my game minimized to desktop on the start/finish straight and ka-boom, wall, end of race.

Thanks to Stuart, hopefully I will enjoy myself a little more next time.

• Michel Salvador

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAab-tYN-Lg&feature=related[/ame]

i never did spa before did few laps today watching this nice video L:)

What a race night... I saw it coming, at least the possible troubles!
2 weeks ago, when we took the elites 4 a spin, I installed the Sprintpack (minis, abarths and elites) into the appropriate folders. But back then, I noticed that the game crashed on some of the mini skins, but hey, we were driving the elites, so why care:doh:

Well, when I joined the server Monday, all went fine so I considered myself save.

Unfortunately something was still causing troubles as my game kept crashing when the players were being loaded.

At this point, thank's to Stuart for his great support (again :smile-big:) and thanks to all of you 4 accepting to only use default skins!

1) Goldenport was my favorite track! It being technical was what I enjoyed about this track! When I tested it on Monday, I hit a 1:16.900 which then seemend to be impossible to me last night during practice and quali. However, I then loaded Sam's setup which made me 1sec faster right away!!! ---> Thanks Sam :)
The race itself was also cool. As the slow in, fast out, works better and better, I was able to hold P6 for quite some time, but then again made the common mistake: I was chasing Mat and thought to go faster in order to pass him when he left his ideal line.... NO NO NO, I should have kept to my racing with which I was comfortable! So, on the finish line, I tried to brake later and ended up on the gravel :doh:
Threw me back to P8 which I had to stick with until the end.
However, with all the guys gone I improvised and had fun beating my sector times :fwd:

2) Westwood betrayed me! I thought I was doing really good times there but was proven wrong :( . Started second last, gained 2 places after turn one, went with the flow into turn 2 where I engaged with andy causing him to spin--> sorry Andy, didn't expect u to brake but should have been slower because of the mingeling there. However, I then had a nice race with andy, I tried to pass him on the inside of the straightaway which didn't work ;) I think we battled 4 2 laps or so until I finally had him :) which I thought! But all the sudden he appeared on my right just before turn 2, with a lot of speed doing what I had done a couple of turns back !
I was then 28 seconds behind the next car and began to loose my concentration. Then, when I saw the fast players appear in my rearviewmirror, I was like "yipee, no longer alone" on the straightaway, focusing on my RVM, missed my braking point and ran my mini into the wall :doh: race ended.

Now, I read in previous posts that people watched the replay!

How can I watch the replay?????

And how do I join the TEAMSPEAK?

The replay should be saved on your hard drive in the replays section.

If you only get one replay per track you'll need to edit your ini file so there's a timestamp in the name of your replays, so each session will be separate and viewable.

As for teamspeak check out the RD front page (not the main forum page, the proper home page) as everything you need to know is on there).

You'll need the password, so when you're done installing and testing, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

In your plr file you'll need to make sure this value is set to "1"

Replays Dated="1" // Replays have date in filename

That way all replays will save independent of each other. Just be aware it does fill up the replay folder this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back