RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

2n87e4h.png

Very nice races.

Yves after watching the replay 2nd race. Totally my mistake, you where on my left side. and i was not on the racing line, and made a totally wrong move to go to the raceline.

you were in my blind spot, so i almost took you out.

During the race things are not always what they seems like. thank god there are replays to learn from.

Well I received some advice about my game freezing and I could try and run a newly released video driver but there are a couple more conservative things I can try first. I am just wanting to do everything I can to prevent it from happening again. Although I guess it could be just the nature of the beast with PC Sim racing.

I have been racing now for a few hours with all different sims without a glitch so I will take these few conservative steps and hope for the best. I am very much looking forward to the next race! I was having a blast last night!!!

The Cats give another couple of most excellent races,race one was all about a slightly forlorn chase on Yves that wasnt really going anywhere until he made a mistake late on.
Race2 was a better start and a fortunate run down the outside for T1 and plenty clear track to slot in to 3rd,hard work and some good close racing to get to 2nd and a gradual reel in of Dan who had made a break for it up front,Dan was strong at all the crucial parts of the track so again a mistake was needed really for a clean pass,he went wide at T1 that let me just nip through,but Dan was instantly on my case fighting back hard,had to dig in and concentrate more and get a little bit of gap,it was just enough gap to hold 1st to the finish :D.
Thanks all i raced with tonight :good:
Thank You Yves and RD :good:

From my first practice to the last lap of the race I could never get below a 1:30.7! After my first session, setting up gears and getting used ot the car at this track I started playing with the setup to improve. I couldn't find any combo, I took Dario's setup for a drive and was only marginally quicker on one lap and it was a bit more stable, during Q I took Yves setup out with the same result. Ended up driving Dario's setup for both races. One thing I like to do is use my own setups, I was bummed I couldn't make anything work.

Race 1: A quick story, into the braking zone and I realized I was way too far into it so I tried to get off track to the right and get out of the way. It didn't work and I ended up sliding into Freddie who then got tagged by Andriy. Freddie should take up bike riding! Dario got tagged by someone so both of his setups were out of the race.

Race 2: I putt putted up to the first turn and followed everyone around.
Drove to stay on the track and watch cars drift off. I drifted up a number of places that way, lol!

Everything is a learning experience.

thanks guy's for the races lots of fun tonite :jump: qualy first just over .200 from Gary and did my PB of 1:25:9xx, Dario you were right in the 1:25 was possible :rotfl:

race 1: had a good start and was affraid Gary would outbrake me at T1 but he didn't, at one turn i ran a bit wide and thought Gary would dive in but he didn't and i don't know why. from there i was able to stay in front but enable to pull a gap when finally i made a mistake and touch the grass and spun giving the win to Gary.

Race 2: had a good start and touched someone off the grid, sorry mate. T1 was a real challenge and i tried to go on the outside and i think i gain a place, very clean guy's :good: had to be careful after that as 2 guy's were battling in front of me and finally got pass. after 2 laps i was third and started chasing Dan and Gary. passed Dan as he made a small mistake and then started chasing Gary really hard, at lap 12 ( i think ) i was under 2 sec from him and did the same mistake at the same place as race 1. finished second again :wink2:

Freddie don't worry it happen :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back