AC [US Server] GT3 @ Nürburgring - Sun 13 July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Emilio maybe next time I can get ya! I was having trouble at the end, but it still looked like you were 10s clear even after your spin. This was definitely my most consistent race. I was uneven in the beginning, but then goofed up big time, but the middle 2/3 of the race I was pulling consistent laps, until the end where the car got a little bit squirrely.

Here is the capture of the two times where Fernando decided to disappear on us... Best to go full screen and choose HD to see everything :). Hopefully this won't happen when the netcode gets fixed!

that was hilarious !

Great race, made a silly mistake on last corner that may have cost me the win. Great pace by Christopher, well done! :thumbsup: That was fun.

I looked to the side for a second to see if I could grab a water and I saw you fracing towards me that was a shock lol. I could get time back the first 4-5 corners but the back half of the course the BMW is too much for the McLaren.

You made less mistakes than me up until that point and were beating me regardless of the BMW, great race!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back