AC [US Server] GT3 @ Mugello Sun 27 July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!
BMWZ4GT3.jpg
McLarenMP412CGT3.jpg

gt3night-is-here-png.55948

The Battle of the Brands continues with the BMW and McLaren this time in the Tuscan Valley of Mugello.

To all non-licensed Racedepartment members who wish to race online.

Haven't got the game yet? Buy AC directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Important changes: Now multiplayer is released we have some more insights in how the servers work. Please make sure to follow the points below closely
Special Notes:
  • As long as written chat isn't available the use of Teamspeak is mandatory. If you can't join our Teamspeak channel and stay in it for this event please sign out in time.,
  • Book your slots in time from 19:00 PDT which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to book your slots on the servers. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 20:00 PDT GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • When You Enter A Passworded RACEDEPARTMENT.COM SERVER YOUR PROFILE NAME IN ASSETTO CORSA HAS TO MATCH YOUR REAL NAME YOU USED TO GET YOUR LICENCE. And only your real name no letters or numbers added please. there are no exception to this rule. If you are having problems with this, contact a member of staff before the event has started.
  • How to change your profile name CLICK HERE
  • Remember if you sign up and don't show up without signing out your name goes in the black book..Entry into the black book is not good for you licence. Already we have 27 drivers listed in this book,
Cars: BMW Z4 GT3 vs McLaren MP4-12C GT3
Track: Mugello

(you have 60 minutes to book your slot on the server before practice begins)
Booking: 02:00 GMT | 22:00 EDT | 19:00 PDT
Practice: 03:00 GMT | 23:00 EDT | 20:00 PDT
Qualifying: 03:30 GMT | 23:30 EDT | 20:30 PDT
Race: 03:45 GMT | 23:45 EDT | 20:45 PDT (31 laps)

Important:
  • First lap will be a controlled, single file pace lap.
  • The lead car controls the pace, and must stay between 80-150km/h (50-93 mph).
  • The lead car cannot accelerate to full race pace until his car is positioned between the final corner and the start/finish line. Once they're within in this designated zone, the lead car is free to accelerate to race pace at the point of his choosing.
  • There will be no overtaking during the pace lap, and no overtaking is allowed until your car has crossed the start/finish line.
  • If there are any queries regarding further clarification of this rule, please contact the event organizer.

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List:
01. Saleem Hodge
02. Chris DiBenedetto
03. Salvatore Rossi
04. Joao M Alves
05. R.J. O'Connell
06. Pablo Cortes (Maybe)
07. Emilio Collavino (Maybe)
08. John Spillers
09. Ryan Ogurek (Maybe)
10. John Drew
11. Fred Locklear
12. Driver
13. Driver
14. Driver
15. Driver
16. Driver
17. Driver
18. Driver
19. Driver
20. Driver
21. Driver
22. Driver
23. Driver
24. Driver

UTP #

Last edited:
Guys anyone found out if with the new update the replay allows to record our ENTIRE races (1hr so) or if we still need to record on the fly?

Guys anyone found out if with the new update the replay allows to record our ENTIRE races (1hr so) or if we still need to record on the fly?
We should be getting the whole race now. I've found that you can use 1.4MB/per lap/per person, and be pretty accurate. So a 30 lap race + pace lap with 10 people would be 434MB.

Even still though, I hope they eventually make it an actively written file, or a 64 bit .exe.

ITALIAN GIBBERISH...
@Salvatore Rossi scusami, ma hai un nome assolutamente italiano... anche tu emigrato dal Bel Paese? :)

... AND BACK TO THE BELOVED INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE
I'm on for tonight guys!
A bit rusty cause I haven't touched the wheel in a while now... but... seriously... haven't been a threat also when I was lapping regularly so... :rolleyes:
Anyone has a setup to share for the MP4? :giggle:

ITALIAN GIBBERISH...
@Salvatore Rossi scusami, ma hai un nome assolutamente italiano... anche tu emigrato dal Bel Paese? :)

... AND BACK TO THE BELOVED INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE
I'm on for tonight guys!
A bit rusty cause I haven't touched the wheel in a while now... but... seriously... haven't been a threat also when I was lapping regularly so... :rolleyes:
Anyone has a setup to share for the MP4? :giggle:
I've been working on this one a little while ago. Not quite solid for me but I can be consistent with it.

Attachments

• Base Setup.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 233

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline