AC [US Server] GT3 @ Mugello Sun 27 July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Who else got kicked aside me?!? :cry:
Also on the fourth lap I met a tiny little piece of slippery :poop: on that straight kerb out of... what was that? Poggio Secco? That made me spin off road on the right: that was a moment of pure rage :mad:
A couple of laps after I got disconnected (I think someone else disappeared too before me?)... sadness...

Hope the setup will be useful for you. I really felt comfortable with it.

As I said, I went with mediums and they kind of start to fell off on the last 5 laps, but still I was able to keep on the pace times, probably because the car was lighter but also maybe because of this incremental grip we have on the track maybe balance the grip lost of the tires. At the end I had 97% on the four corners.

I did had my regular offs on Mugello. This time were three of them. I think it was because of concentration lost. I was kind of tired already and 30 laps its a lot !!! I like the track, but I think we are using it to much. What about Brno? Its a fantastic venue for GT3. I am not sure how usable is the AC version. It was one of my favorite SimBIn tracks. Even the conversion to rFactor was pretty good.

Thanks for the race and the effort to fix the connectivity issues.

It felt pretty long last night. Maybe since it wasn't many of us left. I am really picky with the converted tracks since some of them just plan suck. Also not having any bumps on the track surface and the terrible graphic fidelity is a real turn off.

I gave your setup a shot last night and it was way to foreign to me. But I am going to study yours and see if I can tweak mine to get some more time out of it.

I had a pretty good race last night. I went off once way late in the race and that was due to fatigue. as far as race distance with the GT3 cars I think the league races will be longer.

Great race guys I had fun.

One mistery has yet to be unveiled...

WHO'S THE DOCTOR!??! :roflmao:
Untitled-1.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back