AC [US Server] GT3 @ Mugello Sun 22 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I only have a gtx 570 with 1.2gb ram and it sounds like I was lucky in not downloading any skins because I had a nice smooth race with no problems graphics wise. Yeah it was a bunch of white cars out there but at least your names are hovering so I knew who was who.

And 100mb skin file? that's beyond ridiculous! A flattened png file shouldn't be more than what? 5 mb at the MOST. Or am I misunderstanding something here?
I think your right. the .dds file was 80mb's alone

I've been tinkering with painting a car over the last hour and yeah. it's not the .png, it's the .dds file that is most likely the culprit.

Holy crap an 80mb .dds? poking through the default cars they are all 5.33mb and I just made a test paint car myself and my dds is also 5.33 mb. So whoever is making those custom paints is definetly NOT using the right dds export settings

I've been tinkering with painting a car over the last hour and yeah. it's not the .png, it's the .dds file that is most likely the culprit.

Holy crap an 80mb .dds? poking through the default cars they are all 5.33mb and I just made a test paint car myself and my dds is also 5.33 mb. So whoever is making those custom paints is definetly NOT using the right dds export settings
That's the same thing I saw. I've never painted a skin but plan on staying with you lol. Mud flap racing Ftw

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back