AC [US Server] GT3 @ Imola Sun 20 July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sounds good to me. Thanks for posting the link Chris!

Actually, it's probably best to change lap gain to 30. Because of the number of laps we'll be doing and the number of drivers we have.
If it's set to 15, it'll probably rubber in a bit too quickly.

Sorry guys can't make it tonight. Last minute BS thing :mad:...
Looking forward to hear how it went (maybe with some video highlights!) and for the next event...
Have fun! :(

Great race! I fought @Kevin Cordice for the majority of the race. It was intense and I was pleasantly surprised that I was so consistent! I showed that I have grown as a racer in this community, the more I race with you all the better I've been getting. Lots of really close racing and hard fought by everybody and very clean!

Cheers for a great race guys!
I probably cut it a bit too close for fuel (again), but I managed to get the thing across the line... Just. 1 more litre and I'd have been fine.

Good discussion post race regarding the Saleem/Kevin incident.
That's exactly why we have these clubs. You only learn by making mistakes. :)

Great race! I fought @Kevin Cordice for the majority of the race. It was intense and I was pleasantly surprised that I was so consistent! I showed that I have grown as a racer in this community, the more I race with you all the better I've been getting. Lots of really close racing and hard fought by everybody and very clean!

Yes Indeed it was a really beautiful race last night, I'm very sorry about that first contact that we got in, did not see you in the corner, but after the video I had never knew that it made you went off :notworthy: I should have been more aware as I always want to be a fair driver, as each race goes by I hope to get better:thumbsup:

I love racing with you guys, everyone is here to have fun first and foremost. I really enjoy that we try and keep our cool with each other and help each other learn and get better.

To those lurking, jump on and join us!

Yes Indeed it was a really beautiful race last night, I'm very sorry about that first contact that we got in, did not see you in the corner, but after the video I had never knew that it made you went off :notworthy: I should have been more aware as I always want to be a fair driver, as each race goes by I hope to get better:thumbsup:

And you are getting better. That was an amazing battle.

I'm glad I went with the mediums this time. The last time we ran this combo, I ran hards and it was a disaster of a race for me lol. Also that damn bmw is just so freaking fast on the straights . The extra HP gave me fits trying to get around Kevin. I could real him in but when I got along side of him he had the power to out run me. Getting into his slip stream helped me a few times to try and slingshot around him but couldn't get the run to get past.

Oh we forgot how to mention how well the online experience was, last time racing with one of the fellow racer he had a Ping of 200+ at time which made his car dance like a scared cockroach "wink wink", this toss around it was buttery smoothed :confused: like the transitioning from day to night:rolleyes::):inlove:

Just saying Thank You Kunos for all the hard work you have put in to increase my enjoyment of this genre

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back