AC [US SERVER] GP2 @ Mugello - Monday, August 11th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well that would actually make it worse for those at the back of the pit, then they end up driving the entire pit lane twice in one pitstop.

Personally, i think it would be fun to give it a try, but it wouldnt be without its complications for some.

Little confused, isn't it as simple as soon as you cross finish line you hit escape then return to pits, then hit button drive button and drive out. Since I always forget to put gas in my ride I have had to do this:) Also have they fixed the bug where the timing and place is screwed up when you "pit"?

Yes and the bug only happens when you do NOT cross the start finish. The problem comes in that if you are positioned at the back of the pits, once you cross the finish line and hit back to pit, you are taken all the way back to your pitbox. So if you start in pit box 22 you have to drive to the start finish, and then all the way back through the pits after you make your stop.
Pit example.jpg

Last edited:
I think driving the new 2014 F1 cars would be an even better solution. They are funner to drive and you can choose your tyre compound. Problem solved! There just isn't enough races with the F1 cars IMO! The new 2014 F1 cars drive better than the GP2 cars anyways.. What do you guys think about that? F1 2014 cars @ Mugello, doesn't get much funner than that! ???

I agree its a better combo, the problem is LOD's. The F1 car still only has one, with four of them on track my computer gets bogged down to about 18fps. So unfortunately (I too desperately want to run F1 at Mugello) it just isn't ready for club races.

Edit: Have no fear, we will have a F1 race as soon as they run smoothly enough!

Last edited:
I think the best solution is to simply reduce the tyre wear for this car until we have multiple tyre compounds. Two races may work this time, but won't work across the board for the club races, so I think that we should avoid going that route to maintain consistency between the clubs. The pace car would be loads of fun and sort of cool to do, but would cause some serious issues with maintaining positions, and a simple pit stop just gives too much of an advantage/disadvantage.

I think you might want to clarify, that you meant across Assetto Corsa club races, I'm assuming?:)

I agree its a better combo, the problem is LOD's. The F1 car still only has one, with four of them on track my computer gets bogged down to about 18fps. So unfortunately (I too desperately want to run F1 at Mugello) it just isn't ready for club races.

Edit: Have no fear, we will have a F1 race as soon as they run smoothly enough!
Well there is Rosberg and Hamilton cars, I always thought they were 2 seperate cars. I've never had any problem running a server with F1 2014 cars I do it with a bunch of friends every day. I just add like 10 of each car thats 20 cars total always runs very smooth.

vsync -off in game and in Nvidia control panel
Post Processing off - it just makes everything blurry anyways!
and will give you more fps

Antialiasing setting - SLI 64x CSAA
Filtering 16x
Transparency - SLI 16x (supersample)
awww!! to much to write!, you get the picture anyways everything is cranked all the way up for graphics

system config:
2XSSD in a RAID+0 MODE
2x670 SLI Nvidia cards
Water Cooled - i7 2600k. cpu overclocked @ 4.64mhz "never crashes"
32g. ramm
Recon3D Fatal1ty - Sound
Klipsch 5.1 500w. - speakers

Well there is Rosberg and Hamilton cars, I always thought they were 2 seperate cars. I've never had any problem running a server with F1 2014 cars I do it with a bunch of friends every day. I just add like 10 of each car thats 20 cars total always runs very smooth.

vsync -off in game and in Nvidia control panel
Post Processing off - it just makes everything blurry anyways!
and will give you more fps

Antialiasing setting - SLI 64x CSAA
Filtering 16x
Transparency - SLI 16x (supersample)
awww!! to much to write!, you get the picture anyways everything is cranked all the way up for graphics

system config:
2XSSD in a RAID+0 MODE
2x670 SLI Nvidia cards
Water Cooled - i7 2600k. cpu overclocked @ 4.64mhz "never crashes"
32g. ramm
Recon3D Fatal1ty - Sound
Klipsch 5.1 500w. - speakers
Sorry buddy, not all of us are fortunate enough to have that great of systems.

Btw, yes they are two separate cars, LOD stands for Level of detail. So with multiple LOD's as cars move futher away and out of sight they loose detail, and reducing the load on your GPU. With only one all the cars are always loaded in full detail, wether you see them or not.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%