US rFactor series?

Anyone interested in a US rFactor series?

Lets throw some ideas around.. RD is losing ground in America.

We could even run a parallel series with the Euro club later that same day... that way the server will not need to be loaded separately.

The evo events I've entered on US time that Eric has been running seem to get a reasonable turn-out. You probabl;y knoow already but they are

21:45 EDST / 18:45 WDST / 01:45 GMT

You could run a couple of events keeping those times then invite feedback from those who raced.

If you have enough interest you could maybe work something out with Eric, maybe he would be willing to drop a night adn make that rFactor night. Of course drivers for rF are a must to justify it. but it might get some of the fence sitters on board if there are any.

EDIT: ps. I can never garanutee making any us event due to the times but i do make some. I'd join an rF event happily. I know there are of EU peeps Ive sen racing US events who also race rF so that might help you get the ball rolling numbers wise.

If they ran an hour earlier than the EVO US events then I could make it to more of them. But, as always, its best to try and meet the needs of the majority and I understand that. I still plan to make it to some of the events either way but probably only on Thur. and Fri. nights due to early work mornings.

I don't know what happened to the F.A. event, but it dissappeared before I got to join it. Would love to do an fFactor race once a week or so. Right now doing ARC races Mondays and most Thursdays. You could count me in for random appearances; more regular where GT, LMP/Grand-Am or open-wheelers are involved.

Sounds good. I'll check with Bram and see what we need to do to give it one more shot.
Armaroli is too good a mod to not run a series with.

I don't know what happened to the F.A. event, but it dissappeared before I got to join it. Would love to do an fFactor race once a week or so. Right now doing ARC races Mondays and most Thursdays. You could count me in for random appearances; more regular where GT, LMP/Grand-Am or open-wheelers are involved.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 403 40.0%