RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the major sim makers should recreate the CanAm series with all the iconic racecars from 1969 thru 1973, with all the tracks, then we could have some serious fun:ninja:.
That would be fantastic. From posts and reactions from Sector 3, it wouldn't surprise me to see a Can Am entry at some point. The team there really seems to be steeped in the history of auto racing and in particular high displacement, relatively low down-force and god I hope these brakes work type of cars.:D

I put up 2 US dedicated servers last night just to get more US drivers. No one is really joining them though :(
Have you considered a membership here at RD? Works out to pennies per day I host the Tuesday evening event and have a had a very good turnout with a nice mix of drivers.
Although it isn't proper to post servers hosted outside of RaceDepartment here, you may want to try posting on Sector 3.
Hope you give us a try and Good Luck

How about a club vacation and just run some specials for the next few weeks. Go crazy and see if we can generate some interest.
Just an idea, but we could also try having "Free" events like GTR1 @ Portimao or P1 @ Raceroom Raceway, or any events with free content in Raceroom. These might interest/attract some players to try out racing with us.

Doesn't seem a lot of interest in this event. Which is a pity as these cars are awesome. Phenomenal power, speed and stick the road as if it was on rails.
But obviously too much power for most and not driven by the front wheels. Too much for the ladies.:roflmao:
But I'm also thinking probably most are on holiday or out and about.
Which is a shame really these cars don't come by very often in events.
So if you can make it please do.:thumbsup:;)
Maybe a reasonable set-up maybe we'll be in incentive for the ladies.:laugh:

Attachments

• X-17 REDBULLRING GP LB BEST.svm
    6.7 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline