RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to @Kjell Eilertsen for setting up the event :thumbsup:

Was having real problems tonight and usually I would do a PC restart but decided to stick with it for one race.

The control system was not working properly, when I came off the throttle the car wasn't slowing down and the brakes were only working about a second or so after I pressed them and as for the steering, well lets say I was having to plan ahead before I got there :roflmao:

The hard drive was going nuts the entire time and I think it was draining system resources to such a extent that the game was suffering as a result.

Oh well, I'm day off work on Thursday morning so I'll have a play to make sure all is ok.

Well done to the top three, and problems apart hope to race again soon.

BTW: The game looked amazing at that time of the day, really nice :thumbsup:

Sorry had to drop out of the last part of race 2. Can't get around the FWD at all so back to BMW next race :)

I was laughing pretty hard when you had a bit of a sideways moment...then I lost control of my car dodging you :laugh:

Overall, I felt decent in the Lada, just can't keep up with the faster guys with it....probably wouldn't be able to in the honda either :)

I can assist as well. Do you guys favor a group of Tracks? We could race the US Tracks in the GTR2 class cars...just a thought

I am in Cavtat (Croatia), just near Montenegro border and it is really great here. Some nice terrain and forest paths for running, warm sea for a longer swim and not too much other tourists yet, but weather and overall feeling is like in high summer :thumbsup:

I've added Server Settings as a Spoiler to the first post, I think I'll be adding this for all future races for those interested in the gritty details.
I've also turned off tire wear for tonights race.
Edit: And changed Cut Rules to Slow-Down.

multiclass-endurance-png.95857

A little special event to test multiclass and long races this Sunday, now in the American side of races.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Track:
Circuit Park Zandvoort- Grand Prix

There'll be three car classes to choose from, these are;
LMP1: DMD P20, DMD P21, Mistral M530, Mistral 531 - 6 slots
LMP2:
Radical SR9 AER, Radical SR9 Judd - 8 slots
GTR2:
BMW M3 GT2, Chevrolet Corvette C6R GT2, RUF RT12R, Caddical CTS-V.R - 10 slots

So please when you sign up, state the car class of your choice!

Practice: 19:00 EST | 23:00 GMT | 08:00 AEST - 30 mins
Qualifying:
19:30 EST | 23:30GMT | 08:30 AEST - 15 mins
Race:
19:45 EST | 23:45 GMT | 08:45 AEST - 60 mins

Server will be running no fuel consumption but 4x tire wear, so expect to have to pit for new tires!
Watch this video on how pit stops and presets work in R3E;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%