AC US MX5 Cup @ Brands Hatch GP Wed March 20th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
file.php

Please reply in this thread and come join us this Wednesday 3/20 for some laughs and close, clean racing. We had fantastic racing throughout the pack last week, don't miss out!
The car vote was a tie for 2 weeks! So we race MX5 Cup this week and Porsche 911 RSR '74 next week.

Our goal is to put fun first and competition second, there are plenty of places to compete but this venue will serve members who are looking for a community that is focused on fun clean racing.

Eligibility: You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on this board.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY )

To Join the team speak just Click "teamspeak" in the blue bar at the top of this page, join the assetto corsa chat channel once in TS.

Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC MOD content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Race Hard But Race Fair - RESPECT Your Fellow Driver. If you bump someone off slow and wait for them this is the "golden rule" of race department events.

brands-hatch-png.264689

Practice Server: ONLINE
RaceDepartment.com US Practice MX5 Cup Brands Hatch

Race Server:

RaceDepartment.com US Race Wed MX5 Cup Brands Hatch GP

To find servers search "racedepartment"

Car: MX5 Cup car DLC CONTENT Japanese pack required.

Track: Brands Hatch GP DLC CONTENT dream pack #3 required.
Track Temps: 28c
Track Conditions: Mid Clear

Pitstop: None
Driving Assists: ABS / Traction Control
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Fuel consumption = 100%
Tire consumption = 100%
Damage rate =20%
Tire blankets = on

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Schedule (US): Wednesday 3/20
Race#1 Brands Hatch GP
Practice: 21:00 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:10 EST (15 minutes)
Race: 21:25 EST (20 Minutes)

Race#2 Brands Hatch GP
Practice: 21:50 EST (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 22:00 (15 minutes)
Race: 22:15 EST (20 Minutes)

Entry List :

1. @scottiedawg66
    2. @Gelly916
    3. churchlady
    4. newbert
    5. johndough247
    6. Douglas Garcia
    7. Lucky2O4F
    8. Angeltheartist
    9. Tennracer
    10. matthew walters
    11. FRadosti_39
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
      ***tagging previous participants***

Last edited:
Sign me up. Last race, the Porsche slid out under me again occasionally on the curves. Either it is my lack of driving skills or I need to tune the car. I have much less problem with the same car/track running locally. My guess is I didn't have the same settings as the server (traction control, ABS etc).

Are people still having issues with the ping/response time with the server in the Netherlands?

The TC settings could have changed between a single player session and MP because we allow it on cars that do not support it out of the box. This can result in having more levels of adjustment and perhaps put you on a lower TC setting that you were accustomed to. (lower values = more TC in AC which is also confusing)

I recommend practicing on the practice server so variables such as that, track temp, ect are all accounted for. :thumbsup:

Are you available over the next few days / weekend for a tuning session?

The ping was OK last night.

Hey, I want to join you guys next week, but I don't see an MX5 Cup Car in my list of available cars - and I do have Dream Pack #3. Are you sure it's in Dream Pack #3?

If so, I have more problems with my AC install than I thought! (I thought that I had things up and running again......)

Thanks.

The TC settings could have changed between a single player session and MP because we allow it on cars that do not support it out of the box. This can result in having more levels of adjustment and perhaps put you on a lower TC setting that you were accustomed to. (lower values = more TC in AC which is also confusing)

I recommend practicing on the practice server so variables such as that, track temp, ect are all accounted for. :thumbsup:

Are you available over the next few days / weekend for a tuning session?

The ping was OK last night.

I have Traction and ABS set to Factory, Stability Control to 50%. What about the server?

I should have some time on Sunday. Pretty flexible with time. Thx!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%