AC US MX5 Cup @ Brands Hatch GP Wed March 20th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bobby - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I completed the procedure outlined in the video and turned minimum force down to zero as instructed. Disabled FFBClip too. Went back to Brands in the MX-5 and cut my best lap time down my 1.3 seconds within a mere 4 laps! I seem to be able to catch my slides/drifts much better now as well.

So....I DEMAND A REMATCH NOW!! (just kidding..)

But seriously, Thanks Bobby. You just may have saved me significant $$$. I'll stick with the Logi G29 at least awhile longer now. (If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Instead, just practice, practice, practice!)

Speaking of which - Scott - What's next week's race? I only have about 151 hours left to practice for it! :p

Bobby - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I completed the procedure outlined in the video and turned minimum force down to zero as instructed. Disabled FFBClip too. Went back to Brands in the MX-5 and cut my best lap time down my 1.3 seconds within a mere 4 laps! I seem to be able to catch my slides/drifts much better now as well.

So....I DEMAND A REMATCH NOW!! (just kidding..)

But seriously, Thanks Bobby. You just may have saved me significant $$$. I'll stick with the Logi G29 at least awhile longer now. (If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Instead, just practice, practice, practice!)

Speaking of which - Scott - What's next week's race? I only have about 151 hours left to practice for it! :p
Man that's awesome. So glad I could help. That's a significant chunk of time you cut off. It's just going to get better from here on out. I know a guy that still uses a G25 and is crazy fast, but he has his wheel set up properly, like you do now, and it makes driving more instinctive and similar to the real world.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back