RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

guys i deeply apologize for missing this race. I was planning on racing and even rode my bike 2 miles to my home to do it and went on the server and found out my timing for the event was wrong. I thought qualy started now and i thought this started at four but it was actualy 3. sorry guys for that.

Very nice event, I loved it!

Q: 8th, was slower than my practice time, ehh.

Race 1: got a lightning start, was 4th I think but unfortunately Stirb ahead me touched the other guys at front a bit and I had to slow down not to hit him. Then a few guys passed me back. After that it was really fun, did 2 passes at the end of the main straight. Decided to change 4 tires @ pitstop, it was a bad idea, my car was a dream to drive though. Fought James at the end, but he defended well, so I finished 7th behind him!

Race 2: lining up 2nd in an RWD, all around me FWD-s, I knew it'll be a dream start for me! Could turn in T1 without having to watch anyone! (well I had a short look in my mirrors to be safe:)) Wayne arrived at me first, I wasn't very agressive with him as I knew he's a lot faster than me! Passed me and I tried to follow him! Ross was also coming close! First I chose the inside line at T1 to defend and it was a good idea, I kept P2, until next lap, where I decided to take the faster line, no matter if that's harder to defend! (didn't want to lose much time to the guys coming behind Ross) Ross passed me, but wasn't much faster then, so I decided to come in to pits, anyways I didn't want my car to be totally unbalanced so an early pitstop was the best I could have! And still what a nightmare it became! So heavy understeer!!! Ross came back from pits just ahead me, but couldn't go with him anymore, my car just didn't want to turn:) Matt also came close at the end, and I had to do my best to defend P3, with a success at the end!

So, P7 in race 1, P3 in race 2, overall P5. I'm very happy with this result!

Thanks Yuri and RD for organizing this event, it was great!

Thank you for the templates skin is all done but for some strange reason the dds plugin is not appearing in photoshop for me i run cs5 and cs3 and none of them work lol

It's a while since I did it but I thinkn it may be an option in the export dialog, once you fill in all the usual information a new dialog with all the plugin options appears.

Dinco! Do you remember that crash in race 2? I mean from the back, after some laps? It was me.. and I have just watched the replay and I want to apologize you, you were fighting with that seat and as you slowed down and got into my way, I start braking and turning away but there was nothing to do... I hope you re not angry :o)

Quali: I was the slowest as always
Race 1: Just a great start, got a few positions, turn 1 I was careful a little bit more then I should and some positions I ve lost... oke, I had fantastical fights with a lot of guys (just write their names would take years) - and got punched out of the track for several times, but I am happy I was 16! Thanks for great racing every1

Race2: Starting from position 16 and I had again fantastic start, got 2 positions, but again I was careful more then I should in turn 1 and got 17th.. but the guys before me got out so I went again 14th, then 11th! But after that incident above I got punched as I was braking really hard and went to the last position ... But I didnt give up, and after pit stopping I was again fighting about middle positions... Again, thanks to every1 for the race, it was unbelievable feeling... thanks! I finished 14th! :)
Yuri... I am sure I cut sometimes, but all the times I tried to slow down (at least behind the turn for no advantage for me), is that all right?
And thank you for this great event... before it was Barcelona, today its even better... You are making me happy more and more :)

It's a while since I did it but I thinkn it may be an option in the export dialog, once you fill in all the usual information a new dialog with all the plugin options appears.
Nope, you simple click save-as and select .dds as the file type. At least that's how it works for me in CS2.

On another note, has any one of my fellow GTS drivers done any testing yet. I am curious what sort of lap times you all are seeing "consistently" on race fuel. I did a few laps in the Mosler today and was circulating consistently in the low 2:32's on 100 liters of fuel. Just trying to gauge where I am at in order to make a car choice. Love the Mosler, but I want to be competitive this time around.

Awesome nights racing as always Yuri, thanks again!

Practise - 5th

Was very tight between 3rd - 7th only a tenth in it. I spent most of the session getting my race set-up right.

Qually - 3rd

Big shock for me as I didn't think the lap was that quick, made a few errors and missed a few apexes but was good enough for 3rd behind Nicolas and Wayne who were too quick.

Race One - 2nd

Got a pretty bad start but took Nicolas who got a whole lotta wheelspin. I had 2nd into Turn One and Strib collided with Nicolas, giving Wayne and I a 2 second gap to the pack. I caught Wayne and was side by side with him into Turn one, he got the advantage twice and I decided to stick behind him and jump him in the pits. However I made a few errors and he pulled away. I had a pretty boring race in a lonely 2nd place.

Race Two -2nd

Got a pretty good jump and was up to 4th. Tried to get James up the inside but he turned in and I spun him. I tried to wait but had cars everywhere so I couldnt stop without risking another crash (Sorry mate!) I had a cool scrap with Peter (nice stuff mate in that BMS!) and then settled in second again. Rather boring race with Yuri +1 Lap keeping me honest.

Grats to Wayne for the Double....he was just that bit quicker than me.

Thanks Yuri and RD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years