Class: US Muscle Cars (Race)
Track: Mondello Park download
Weather: Dry
Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Warmup: 19:45 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 2 x 20 min
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Skinpack: US Muscle car skinpack

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List

1. Yves Larose
  2. Chris Sykes
  3. Ondrej Kapal
  4. Ries Notenboom.
  5. Marius Neverauskas
  6. Maurice Hurkmans
  7. -
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -

Yves Larose

10000RPM
Premium
i'm so in for this one:signup::party::letsgoracing::doublethumb: nothing on will make me miss that one, now Martijn and all the other US Muscle cars lover need to sign up for this too.

As the RDGTC is on a "summer break" there will be a few Sunday's free for the Muscle cars :)

Thanks for the pack Yves, added to the first post also :wink:

Ondrej Kapal

3000RPM
ergghhh well the last and the only one muscle race I have driven was quite fun, till I ve got my engine blow... you can count me in :)

Martijn van Bommel

500RPM
Premium
whooooooowieeeeeee,i'm in,i'm in.
Yeeeeaaaaahhh,finally.....they're back,the muscle monsters.lol.:D:rolleyes:

....I was so happy that the muscle cars returned that i totally forgot that i've got a snooker tournament on sunday....ooooohhhh.
So i won't be home on time to join in on the fun.......i'm very sorry,but sign me out please.:frown:
Hope to join in next week.

Cheers.

Remco as these cars will be running while we take a break from the RDGTC can I make a small request that at some point we race at the laguna seca track PLEASE:D

....I was so happy that the muscle cars returned that i totally forgot that i've got a snooker tournament on sunday....ooooohhhh.
So i won't be home on time to join in on the fun.......i'm very sorry,but sign me out please.:frown:
Hope to join in next week.

Cheers.
Too bad Martijn, good luck with your tourney :)

btw just noticed I live 9 km from your place, its a small world :)

Top Bottom