RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Quali : 2nd

Race 1 : DNF :mad:
Great start, Andreas was a little faster and I must let him pass in the third lap. I made a terrible mistake in the fourth lap and lost a lot of position. I begin to try to take some position and I have a great battle at the end with Gabor and Yuri. And, in the last turn of the last lap, my car drift and finished directly in the wall...
Really stupid DNF :confused:.
1276718680.jpg

Race 2 : 3rd.
Start in 14th position and I have a great start and gain some position. I made a nice race, without any mistakes and catch a lot of position link to other mistakes. I have a great and clean fighting with Yuri, Gabor and my brother.

Congratulations for the two podiums !
Thanks Hugo, RD and all drivers for this great event !

Good night for me.

Good time in practice but i can not re-make this in qualification, only on my last trying but i make mistakes in third sector. Take the 5th.

Race 1 : 7th
Good start but Magazzi start better. I’m inside for the first corner, i go out on this better and try to pass Magazzi and Cogotti (betwixt the two :p) but the space is reduced and i must lift the foot to pass the fast right. Hard battle with Magazzi who brake late at each corner.I'm front of him but I must to brake early, and take large, for go out with advantage. we repeat this maneuver several before he really takes advantage. He will be disconnected shortly after.
After a while. i'm 4th just behind my teammate Gregory, he miss her go out and i try to pass, but for this corner, inside, is difficult to accelerate and i spun.
I start a fight with Braham, but i can not find a way to pass him. I follow him during 2 ou 3 laps and there is only one corner where i'm faster. at moment he make a mistake on entry of this corner, i go inside but he don't see me and close gate, i try to brake but it's too late, after the first touch i need to brake very hard not to worsen the situtation on him and spun again, i'm inside the fast corner and i can go out safely, i wait other pass and restart 8th. Sorry mate, I saw too late the contact come, I really thought you had seen me dive inside.
Luckily (for me, not for my teammate) Ludo miss the last corner and i has finish 7th.

Race 2 : 1st
I start fast, and i've an advantage of 0.5s at exit of first corner. I want try to make the best gap as possible, but i'm under pressure early with Vaughan. I found a good rhythm and the gap pass at 2s but i see Andréas 3th, damned, he is fast. at middle of race Andréas is 2nd at 2.5s behind me. Finally, I manage to keep this gap (between 2.2s and 2.7s) throughout the race until a blue flag make the gap at 6s for the two last lap (what happened ? But already for me the overtaking was short, be carefull on laping).
I fly to the victory :p

Good and fun event for me despite little mistakes on race 1 where i could hope better.
we'll meet again for a next, thank all for racing.

Thank for event Hugo (damned you’re fast too :wink: )

[FONT=&quot]PS: The limiter is no longer compulsory in the stand, because I felt silly at times to drag me to 60km / h :redface:) ?[/FONT]

Servername: RaceDepartment.com Muscle
Class: US Muscle Cars (Race)
Track: Indianapolis Infield Download
Weather: Dry
Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Warmup: 19:45 GMT (10 minutes)
Race: 2 x 30 min
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Skinpack: US Muscle car skinpack
Additional skins
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=25074
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=24079

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%