RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry for causing that big crash on the long right hander bend at the start of the race, I'm not sure who I hit first but once I lost the back end of the car there was little I could do to ensure I was well out of the way, very sorry to mess others race up.

Great night almost :)
Qual: I placed on 13 position
Race 1: I start very well and jump for 8th maybe 9th position.On 2nd chicane i have a race incident and loose position but i push very very hard and finish 8th.
Race2: I start first :).Everything almost ok but copoule of second and i loose my 1st position.When i race on 2nd place i do can only me can do this :( spin my car and hit the wall."Race is Finish"
Another poor race for me :(
Anyway Merry Christmas lots of G27 G25 and PlaySeats.
THX for tonight Race.

Awesome race guys. This was my first race at RD and you guys were great, fair play all round. I did knock someone in the last corner before the straight in race one, not sure who it was but I'm really sorry. Karma got me though as I got knocked out myself in the 2nd race.

Looking forward to next time and have a good xmas :)

Thanks Yves and RD for the race. Great fun and I actually managed to finish the second one!

One guy knocked me off and (in true RD fashion) then waited for me to go past *chuckles* unfortunately I was a lap down so got a blue flag for going by him again and had to slow down on the next straight to let him go. Good fun though.

Have a good XMas all - Wife won't let me back on the racing until after XMas dinner :p

Enjoyed that tonight, clean racing throughout from my perspective, and respectable 5th & 3rd place finishes which is a good end to the year. I started sim-racing in April 2009 and thanks to these club events i've improved gradually through the year. (Although still some way off the properly quick guys) Didn't have an answer to Ollie Wicken's or Matt Hunt's pace in race 2,. but kept concentrating to stay 3rd. I ruined my 1st race with a spin at Parabolica, leaving me facing the wrong way on the racing line, but i somehow got away with it! Thanks to RD for these great events and Yves for organising. Have a good christmas all.

damn with a lap and a half or so the power went down :(

Qualy: got P3 with my PB not too far from the pole

Race 1: got a good start and was cautious at T1, got a little tap but nothing serious and was able to maintain third, lap 2 at the braking of the parabolica the 2 leaders touched gifting me with second place. after that there were a little forth and back a few spot and finally ended first and the gap built up by itself and finished the race with a margin of over 25 seconds.

Race 2: i want to apologize to the guy i touched the first lap in the long righ hander after the first chicane, was a crowed situation where there were a guy on my inside and my outside. i ended up in the sand trap and while beeing there i got tapped and lost my front splitter. i didn't pit since the car was still very drivable and started to make my way up, got a few nice battle along the way and with a lap and a half i was P4 and the power went out, game over :(

on a side note the chatting during the races was bad and i will look into it and some pm's will be send.

As taken from the RD rules:
If an accident occurs continue the race normally, and try to discuss the incident with the other driver after the race. Normally it will be an accident and both parties can resolve it in a friendly way. If you feel stressed out by an accident always take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident (often it is not what you originally thought), and if needed, try to discuss it by PM or MSN. If you cannot solve an incident yourself contact a staffmember that organized your race and send them all the needed information (pictures or movies of the accident are a must).

I miss the entire qualy session, joining the server only 5 minutes before warmup!!!
I started the race in P24 and ended race 1 in P10 ... not so bud ... and race 2 in P6 even better for me
I have seen fair play all around ... except chatting during the race :(
Thank you all and ... MARRY XMAS and may Santa bring G27 to everybody :)))

As taken from the RD rules:
If an accident occurs continue the race normally, and try to discuss the incident with the other driver after the race. Normally it will be an accident and both parties can resolve it in a friendly way. If you feel stressed out by an accident always take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident (often it is not what you originally thought), and if needed, try to discuss it by PM or MSN. If you cannot solve an incident yourself contact a staffmember that organized your race and send them all the needed information (pictures or movies of the accident are a must).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back