RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

How can i say it in just one word? Fun Fun Fun!

Me likey.. Both races were great, even thou i crashed at the second race, second lap. But that first lap was amazing..

First race had Great Battles until i spinned. Left front was gaining up heat but just about lasted til the end. Second race and first lap was just perfect. Tight racing, hair rising passes and last minute brakings.. Just excellent.

More more more!

Race 1 - Was holding a steady 5th until my team mate Mr Bob Miley caught me up after a bad start.
After receiving team orders over the radio from the team manager I moved over to let the faster driver through. Managed to defend and hold 6th giving Bob a 13 second lead until 2 minutes to go. Got over taken by Dave and I think it was Mark... or maybe Richard :D.
Pushed too hard to try to keep up and lost front wing and left front tire... Grrrr!

Loved every minute of it.

Race 2 - Oh dear.....

• Jonathan Dupont

It was very fun and nice cars to drive.
I'm sorry for standing in the way for some guys at the start of race 2, saw the red lights turning on and was confused and not so used to drive Race on, hehe.

I hope to have more of these races, without stupid mistakes like today :-d

mad racing.

R1 - got an brilliant start and second into t2, didnt hold any illusions that I might pass lee though. ran my low df qualy setup and it was fail with fuel on borard. random spins through out meant I raced with just about everybody before the race was over :D

R2 - got away quick with reverse grid sticking me up front. was going allright till lee caught me up. Sorry about the nock and calling you an arse. thats what came out when i was trying to steer with my chin and mash 'sry' out on the keyboard real quick. Binned it not long later in the same place.

Cheers Buxton and all, good fun.

Ermmm ... yeah, kinda embarrassed cos I ain't used to being in this position:

Pole by "quite a bit" (cos Bob couldn't be arsed to try :p :D), and then rather convincing (even if I do say so myself) double win :first: :shock: :woop:

EDIT: Dave ... no worries mate, was a precarious moment and bit of a corner claiming pass on my part ... was happy to hand back the lead to you but you weren't havin any of it. Great fight, with you and Richard too ... thanks chaps :thumb:

Anyone who has not tried these things yet needs to right now - I really can't understand why these races are so damn quiet ... surely more folks have race on don't they??
I wanna see more sign ups next week - ya hear you slackers!!!!?? :damnit::):monkey:

Thanks to all ... lovely racing tonight (well in race 2 it was cos in race one the only peeps I saw were in my mirrors, much to my surprise :sarcastic::shock: :))
Thanks David and RD, keep 'em coming dude, they will take off big time once folks start to try em!!

"if you build it, he will come" :wink2:

Thx Mr B and RD for another grt event, cheers..........:thanks:

qualied at the back, only second time out in the beauties and I have no ilusions about be any good at the mo.

Race 1: again didn't start to good but that suited me as I just wanted to survive till the end of the race. Got into a good rythm and watched my fellow races falling by the wayside and picked up places until I finished 9th. The only problem I had all race was a bucket load of understeer and on my own for most of it. Still u can't run before u can walk....

Race 2: First thing was to try and elemanate that understeer so I put somemore camber in the front. This worked a treat and the car fealt and lot better. Start no bad although I had to get round guy in front who was trying to jump the start. I had a nice little ding dong with Buxton who was driving like he'd stole it. So I didn't do anything foolish and waited for the inevatable mistake as he looked a bit lose also. That came, which was a shame as I was enjoying his company, and I was just trying to keep it clean. I posted some good lap times, even beating my quali time, and was now upto 5th spot due to some misdemeanors by my fellow racers. Then just when things looked good I go and drop it and lose my front wing and get suspension damage. Pitted and came out last and went round another few laps until I lost it again, pushing to hard but I wanted to see just how hard I could push it, and this time took my right front wheel off.

Oh well I lived and can fight another day, brilliant.

This is the skin I will be using tomorrow. :)
Download Here

tamoil_ryE.jpg

I was quite off the pace last night, but I still had a great time. The racing was fast and close most of the time. I was able to latch on to groups but could not really make any passes, only on others mistakes.

It was great thanks guys.
Thx David for setting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 90 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 64 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.1%