US Masters

Who do you fancy to win at Augusta this week? I think it's the most open in years with Tiger in bad form, still and Westwood playing poorly. Think Garcia looks a great e/w bet at 66/!

this is the first golf competition I've ever watched with real interest.. and it's been fantastic :thumb: Rory is killing it, the pressure's on him though in the final day.. I hope he can keep the lead as he deserves it!

Lol, my past three Facebook status' have been along the lines of "how long till McIlroy bottles it". That time is now. Last year at The Open Championship Ross he was -10 after the opening round, and then shot an 80. He will win one day, but not yet. Schwartzel is my man today.

Soo gutted :( Rory just crumbled under the emmense pressure.. feel so sorry for him. He's 21 and he has many golfing days left ahaead of him.. his time will come!

It certainly was great viewing, seeing all the players in with a chance on Sunday. Shame for Rory, but like others have said, he'll get plenty more cracks at it, and other majors.

Just to be a picky chuff..... it's not the US Masters, just The Masters. Also hate when the Americans refer to the British Open, when it is in fact the Open Championship. Not usually a stickler, but when its golf its got to be right, lol. I guess its the golfer in me coming to the fore (no pun intended, lol).

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back