[US] GENTLEMEN... START YOUR ROUTERS! An online MP proposal

Hey folks!

Was thinking... since we've no clue on when dedi-servers are going to be released, why don't we get ahead and try to pick a "day" where we know that the majority of us can be online and so it'll be easy to race together?

For what I know, servers are standard-defined by S3S and they don't change over time, so once we identify a possible day & time it'll be easy to post a thread with the upcoming race on "That X" server.

The ideal would be to have 8 drivers on a racetrack... but hey, these "organized races" are less then the Club Races usually take place on RD so if noone can make it... no big deal!

It's just a way to let ppl know that most probably at that day and that time you'll find a good amount of people ready to race!

I'd say let's start by picking days and time-bands... once we've done that we can organize which event (and server to enter).

NOTE: This poll is related to the US. Note that the Time-Bands are CST so make your calculations! ;)

NOTE #2: This poll closes in 10 days! So hurry up and set your preferences!

I am EST but I still can't play MP...my ISP blocks it for some sad and horrific reason...odd.

That is very odd. Do you know anyone else using the same isp ? You should get them to try it on their end if you do. Could be pc. I had issue with my onboard lan for my computer. The only reason i ever found out it was the lan was because i did a dump check and it was the lan. I bough a Usb3 lan adaptor and haven't had any issue since.
Try on a different computer ?

Great initiative!! :thumbsup:
I leave the voting to you other guys though.
No big point for me to vote, I would have a hard time catching those times one week to the next.
Do to work and family times, my spare time is changing over the weeks.
But some days / times you pick I will probably be able to join at some point.

In the meantime, I'll put up a Steam Group for the US users.
If you wanted to be added please post your Steam Name below so I can add you to the list and once votes have been cast we can better coordinate with pop-up reminders :)

That is very odd. Do you know anyone else using the same isp ? You should get them to try it on their end if you do. Could be pc. I had issue with my onboard lan for my computer. The only reason i ever found out it was the lan was because i did a dump check and it was the lan. I bough a Usb3 lan adaptor and haven't had any issue since.
Try on a different computer ?

Thanks. The company I work for is our ISP, so they block it in some form...odd. It is def them.

Tried with a VPN, and I can almost connect, but something odd happens....anyone also using a vpn?

Thanks. The company I work for is our ISP, so they block it in some form...odd. It is def them.

Tried with a VPN, and I can almost connect, but something odd happens....anyone also using a vpn?
You tried a VPN connection to which computer/network? A VPN is a point to point connection from your computer/network to another computer/network. The other computer/network must be specifically running a VPN end point and you would have the credentials to connect/log on.
PS, sorry if I'm commenting on something you are very familiar with (VPNs)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%