Sell (US) Full Rig: Sim Lab P1, DD2, Alienware R8, CRG9, Recaro, . . .

Album https://imgur.com/a/YXSYUze

Well I really didn’t want this day to come but here we are. I’m moving to a small place in a different city and this can’t come with. I started building this intending to keep for life, but that’s how it goes. This is really my dream rig and hope some else’s as well.

Everything was purchased and assembled summer of 2019, meaning the oldest piece here is five months old. Probably less than 100 hrs. on the lot. It’s all basically new in terms of condition. I can provide original receipts from Sim Lab, Fanatec, B&H, Dell, and CarID for everything. All was bought new. I have original boxes and accessories for the DD2, Pedals, Wheels, CRG9 (& base mount), and Alienware.

I understand this is going to be a loss. My aim is to recoup 70% of the initial cost. I think that’s about fair as it’s not new, but not really used either. Almost everything is still in warranty that I’ll be happy to carry on for your behalf if anything were to go wrong. For the right person, I hope this can be one hell of a deal. So, with no more delay, here’s the full list:

Alienware Aurora R8 [$2990]

2080 Ti OC w/ 11 GB GDDR6

Intel Core i9 9900K

16GB HyperX DDR4 XMP

850W Liquid Cooled Chassis

Premium Support, 2 Yr

Microsoft Design Mouse & Keyboard

Sim Lab P1 [$1320.00]

Black Finish

Integrated Monitor Mount

Keyboard Tray

Buttkicker Mount

49” 32:9 120Hz Samsung CRG9 [$1500]

1 Year Warranty

Recaro Pole Position [$1700]

Black Leather

Suede Insert

Recaro Slider Base Kit

Fanatec DD2 [$1500]

Killswitch

BMW GT2 Wheel [$300]

SRM’s Neo Shifter Magnets

V2 Carbon Formula Wheel [$300]

SRM’s Neo Shifter Magnets

Fanatec V3 Pedals [$470]

Load Cell Kit

Brake Damper

Buttkicker Simulation Kit [$240]

Podium Mounting Braces [$250]

Rode NT-USB [$330]

SM6 Shock Mount

PSA 1 Arm

Logitech Brio [$210]

Bose QC35 ii [$320]

Total New: 11430

Asking for Everything: 8000

Savings as package: 343 + 40 hours of frustration assembling everything perfectly, removing rattles, cable management :)

Located in Boulder, 30 min North of Denver CO.

Anyone seriously interested is welcome to come look. I am listing this here and a few other forums. For the first few weeks, I am not looking to separate anything, with the possible exception of selling the full rig minus the Alienware PC. It would be massively convenient, obviously, to sell the rig together. But I understand there may not be the right buyer in that time frame. If the rig does not sell here in two or three weeks, I’ll probably list pieces individually on eBay and provide links here. Hope to be back in this great hobby maybe in five years or so. All the best.

Attachments

• DSC00118.jpg
    DSC00118.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,463
This post kills me as I just purchased essentially the same setup, it was delivered a few weeks back, and is still all in boxes while I move. This would have been way more convenient. Anyway, I was planning on purchasing the CRG9 but haven't pulled the trigger yet, I am interested if/when you part the setup. LMK.

This post kills me as I just purchased essentially the same setup, it was delivered a few weeks back, and is still all in boxes while I move. This would have been way more convenient. Anyway, I was planning on purchasing the CRG9 but haven't pulled the trigger yet, I am interested if/when you part the setup. LMK.
Hah! Story of my life too. Will keep you updated. Thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%