AC US Club Race: Formula Abarth @ Spa - Sunday July 30, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow! That looked like a great race and at one of my favorite tracks! I'm sorry I missed it. I had watched the calendar to see if there were going to be Sunday night races again and must have missed the posting. Thanks for tagging me @Bobby Pennington.
I was late posting it Peter. Trying to do a little too much. I'm making the post for next week.....same track different car.....not an F1, but a step up. First week will be fixed set up and we'll start opening the can of worms the next week:)

You're welcome. I figured you hadn't seen it because I was too lazy to get 'er done in time:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Hope to see you soon and a little more often.

I was late posting it Peter. Trying to do a little too much.

Bobby, you've been doing a more than fantastic job. I doubt seriously anyone can do as much as you have done. Total commitment. I certainly wasn't complaining, just happy to see Sunday making a comeback. Not to mention the numbers you've been getting a races :geek:. Top job Bobby :notworthy::thumbsup: If no one else will say it, I will. You've done an outstanding, above any expectation job and exceeded it. Thanks for all you do for the US community! Stellar!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%