US/Canadians events suggestions

Hey guys,

I would like to hear from any US or Canadians members on tracks and cars choices... You can either PM me or post in this tread.

I just thought of something else that we could even add to my suggestion how about we choose cars like FWD, RWD, AWD for the 3 week event on the tracks, I would suggest AWD first as while faster they are usually more stable... I am not mistaken there are some AWDs in GTRE/Race07 right??

I just thought of something else that we could even add to my suggestion how about we choose cars like FWD, RWD, AWD for the 3 week event on the tracks, I would suggest AWD first as while faster they are usually more stable... I am not mistaken there are some AWDs in GTRE/Race07 right??

I think only the production Audi R8 is... but I am not sure...

And please, Eric, change the event day from wednesday to thursday if possible, of course. :)

One problem with that is it would end up on the same day as GTL events. I don't know if any of you drive GTL though.

Actually there would be no conflict with the GTL events since they are run at EU times (generally 19:00 GMT) and the events we're talking about start @1:00 or 0:00 GMT.

I would personally love to see some Thursday races and have my ass kicked by Aritan on a regular basis:rotfl::rotfl:

Actually there would be no conflict with the GTL events since they are run at EU times (generally 19:00 GMT) and the events we're talking about start @1:00 or 0:00 GMT.

I would personally love to see some Thursday races and have my ass kicked by Aritan on a regular basis:rotfl::rotfl:

I have no problems scheduling a Thursday event as well, but it is a little discouraging seeing 1 or 2 signups :(

What??? I'm just being lucky these days... :wink2: But I'd love to race you on thurdays, I garantee!!! :)

I have no problems scheduling a Thursday event as well, but it is a little discouraging seeing 1 or 2 signups :(
Very true!

Yes, but with Super Eric on the job, thousands will flock to experience the pinacle of simracing from the master event designer.:party2::skywalker:
Very true! x2

For this Thursday...

Hum, how about Radicals highest power class at Singapore? :) Or maybe at Le Mans?

I'm not that excited about this Thursday because of the final round of the AF3kGPC, but I'm gonna show up if you decide to run anything this Thursday, ok.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back