US assetto corsa RaceDepartment events are back!

US Assetto Corsa events are back! I am happy to announce that Race Department is now able to offer US time zone friendly Assetto Corsa events once again. I have partnered up with a long time sim racing friend @Gelly916 to host these events. As of now we will be racing on Wednesday nights starting at 2100 (9PM) EST. The first official race event will be held on Wednesday the 6th, however we will be doing a casual "shake down" on this Wednesday the 27th.

Come join us this Wednesday 2/27 so we can discuss what direction we want to go in with these events, have a few laughs and turn a few laps. We are going to keep it simple this week and start off with standard Kunos content, but expect to see mod content from RaceDepartment used going forward.

These are social events and our objective is for everyone to have fun and to foster close racing. Don't worry if you are not a top level driver, we are here to help. @Gelly916 and I have a lot of experience in both sim and real life racing and we are happy to help get people up to speed. Our goal is to put fun first and competition second, there are plenty of places to compete but this venue will serve members who are looking for a community that is focused on fun clean racing.

Here is the sign up thread, see you on track and in Team Speak.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/assetto-corsa-shake-down-2-27-2100-est.165349/#post-2922466

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 468 39.0%