URD T5

just wondering if anybody has these cars? If they do, is there any chance of a club event?
Also wondering if anyone has any info on the release of there RGT series?

ah didn't realise that if you pre ordered the egt, they sent you work in progress stuff! I have now bought that also! cant seem to find any servers with these cars tho :(

which of the pack are you enjoying the most? I love the bayro (bmw z4) but i think there is an issue with front end down-force which causes the front tyres to wear.

maybe an event using the free corvette (my least favourite of the URD cars) might be an idea as everyone has access to that car and it might encourage a few more people to buy the full mod?

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/corvette-c6-r-zr1-2013.1305/

Last edited:
which of the pack are you enjoying the most? I love the bayro (bmw z4) but i think there is an issue with front end down-force which causes the front tyres to wear.

maybe an event using the free corvette (my least favourite of the URD cars) might be an idea as everyone has access to that car and it might encourage a few more people to buy the full mod?

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/resources/corvette-c6-r-zr1-2013.1305/

I think @Frederic Schornstein tested the cars with Motec and noted that the Bayro had an issue with downforce. Might be wrong though

yeah ive heard a few mention about its downforce problem, doesn't seem to make it handle badly for me and I tend to have tyre wear off while im driving offline but I can imagine it could cause problems in online racing, hopefully Alles releases a new update soon that fixes this, i think hes got 2 more cars in the works to add to the EGT pack.

Reactions: Si
I think @Frederic Schornstein tested the cars with Motec and noted that the Bayro had an issue with downforce. Might be wrong though
Yes, the car is missing something between 10 to 20% of downforce at the front. You can get similar pace out of the car in qualy mode, but I raced against one in a test race online and after 5 or 6 laps I was so much faster in the Corvette as he in the Bayro, because his front tyres took a beating to achieve the same pace.

In that leauge the downforce values for the Bayro were adjusted, because nobody would race it as it was massively uncompetetive.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 267 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 176 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 179 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 235 13.5%